Monday, July 14, 2014

It's a Red Light - f(x)

On July 7th f(x) finally released their third album ''Red Light''.


First of all: Wohoo, f(x) is back!!! Even though they aren't my favourite group they always have interesting concepts and this one is no exception. I really love the dark concept, I love dark concepts in general, haha!
But now about the title song that is also named ''Red Light'':
It definetely has a darker feeling than any f(x) songs. I think it's somehow influenced by army marching styles, even some of the costumes look like that. It's of course an electro-song but I somehow get a little oriental feeling. I know, it's just a kind of feeling. Anyways, the chorus isn't that catchy at first, but I swear, this song is a total grower. I love how edgy this song sounds. There ar emany special effects and autotuned voices but the bridge after the second chorus shows some pretty good vocal talent. It's also nice to hear Amber sing! :D Actually, the last chorus tops the others and ends the song wuite nicely. The only thing I don't like that much is how they sing ''Red Light'' at the end of the choruses. I don't know, it just sounds a bit off to me. But I really appreciate the harmonizations throughout the song. f(x) always has some of them and I love how easy it is to recongize them because of that. So yeah, great song!!

Now it's time for the music video!!!


It begins with a ringing telephone. Ah, I recognize that from the trailer! :D


Why is the book burning?


Awww, I love the different eye colours of the cat!


f(x) in the Red Light!


That's Krystal. Yeah, part of the concept was that only one eye has heavy make-up. I think that's pretty cool since K-pop starts always want to be 'perfect'.


Is that also Krystal?


Sulli! I think she's so easy to recognize because of her lips.


Special effects!!!


And that's Luna. Totally love her look! :D


Red light everywhere..


The queens are coming..


So Krystal has the burning book.. Pay attention, Krystal!!


Yep, this is the f(x) army..


Would be cool if they had pistols and stuff.
Also, Amber's hair!! :3 And Victoria's bob looks cool, too!


Krystal of course has the most colourful hair..


Cool.. Sulli has a contact lense in only one of her eyes.



Yep, Luna also looks really cool. I didn't even recognize her at first in the teaser photos..


Luna and Victoria. Love the old building.


Amber is all forever alone..


Wow, Victoria :o
She looks so stunning!


Victoria: Yeah, I know I'm awesome!



Amber's hair fits the title :P


Boom!


I have to say, the dance is interesting! :)



Oooh, and I love these dark scenes!




Well, I don't like the song part, but the dance is hella cool!


Badass Amber!!


Luna! <3


And here's a version of her in the red light.


Evil-looking Amber!



I love these special effects. And they go really well with the music.


Clouds?


Uuuh yeah, laser attack.


See, they are marching!




Yep, Victoria really shines in this video!


Whose eye is that?


Boom!!




These outdoor scenes are also quite nice.


Nice group shot!


Amber!!!! <3


Sulli! <3


They are fabulous!



Eye-patch!! Wohoooo, so cool!


Yeah, cool Amber.


Why are they running now?






No need to get angry, Krystal.. You don't like your hair?


Haha, she's the ice princess..



So cool :D



There should be more videos with eyepatches!!


HANDS!


So now there are black&white scenes. Luna looks amazing!



What?








Here's a cat again.


Red light district??
Really love this scene.. Eye-patch + last chorus!!



Damn, Amber!! :3






Krystal is closing the book.. The end of the music video!



Such a cool concept! The video definetely lived up to the excitement of the teasers. I love the dark theme and the different clothes are awesome. The half eye make-up thingy is so freaking cool and it totally fits the whole concept. The dance is cool and everyone looks so beautiful. Victoria looks so stunning and I also really like Luna's style here. The green hair looks so good on her! :)
The video fits the song and I'm so happy f(x) always gets these awesome concepts!! :D
The video doesn't even look like it's from SM, they should give those to everyone...

Out of the album I also love the song ''Milk'' so much. I'm happy they are performing it on Music stations, too together with Red Light. The rest of the song are good, too!

Bye, bye for now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment