Thursday, July 10, 2014

I have a CRUSH on you - Itano Tomomi

On July 2nd Itano Tomomi released her first album ''S×W×A×G'' which is an acronym for Sexy, Wonder, Attitude, Give. The title song of that album is called Crush.


Oh Tomochin.. ooooh, Tomochin..
Leaving that odd title aside (everyone was freaking out about it, how could you Tomochin?), I'm pretty excited for this album. I've always liked Tomochin's solo songs the best out of all the AKB soloists, even though she wasn't my favourite member. Still, being the first member I knew, she's something special to me. BUT she already graduated and I won't connect her with AKB anymore (though all of the singles are from her time in that group, except for little). 

Now about Crush, the title song of that album. Tomochin almost always had an electro sound in her career, so I'm not surprised she keeps it that way. Though Crush seems to be influenced even more by Hip-Hop and those party songs. I kind of like the sound, it's pretty addicting. It's a bit weird at first hearing Tomochin rapping and all that stuff but it's kind of fun I would say. Adding to that there are many lines in English. It seems to me that Tomomi wants to go abroad and promote herself more to the western people. (Wow, it was announced yesterday that she will debut in America.. Wooow..) This isn't a bad thing, I'm happy for her. I guess I prefer Japanese songs, but this IS a Japanese song with a bit English, so it's okay.. And again: As I said, I LOVE Tomochin's songs. And even Crush is so damn catchy, I really like that song!!!

But now about the video:


Of course, the title is shown first.
And this is a sumemr video.. BEACH!!!!



Eyy yoooo, Gangster Hip-Hop Tomochin.


Glamorous Tomochin. She's the queen :P


Waah, that's so beautiful. Where is she? Is that an Island?



Yeay, a video full of special effects and a pouting Tomomi..


Oh, she's having fun :D


Waah, she looks so beautiful here *-*



Ey yoo, more special effects ;)


So there's a DJ at a party? It's after all a party song (kinda..)


QUEEN!



PARTY PEOPLE!!


Tomochin's eyes are so pretty..





Yeah, all the scenes are somehow repeating. But don't get me wrong, they are cool xD



Alcohol and dance..






That smile is so beautiful. And if you didn't see it before, Tomochin got her tiger tooth straightened. Her lips are still pouty and she's doing her duckface, so I don't think it's such a big change xD



Perfect goddess!!



Really like that beach place here..


And the sun is going down, such a nice moment! :)




Tomochin has the beats in her hand..


Everything goes crazy, haha xD




This looks cooool!


Cutie Tomochin..


And a badass Tomochin..



Haha, I love the contrast.. :D








Well, that was a kind of crazy video. There were mostly 5 different scenes: Tomochin as a badass rapper, Tomochin with the gold background, Tomochin at the beach with the summer dress, Tomochin in the classy dress at the cliffs and the party scenes. There are many contrasts between these scenes but they do fit the music. For example, when she raps we see her as a gangster and when she sings more normal we see her looking happy at the beach. I especially like the scenes at the cliffs. Damn, she looks so georgous there! *-*
The special effects are kind of cool, though I'm not the biggest fan of blurry videos. Well, and Tomochin of course looks beautiful in the whole video!

I would say ''Crush'' is a good title song. There are a few things that I don't like that much, but it's such a catchy song and  love Tomochin's voice.
All the new tracks are more hip-hop centered. She even has a song that is called ''Swaggalicious''. And despite the title it's such a coooool song! :3 But nothing can surpass ''Dear J''! Still my favourite single by her and I'm happy that it's the first track.. This is a great album, haha.. xD I wonder what my friends would think if they knew the title and stuff.. My sister will probably laugh xD

Bye, bye for now ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment