Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Rest in Peace Matsuno Rina

As you all may know by now, something horrible happened a few weeks ago.

On February 8th it was announced that Shiritsu Ebisu Chuugaku's Matsuno Rina has died on the same day. She apparently was at her families house when her condition got worse, she was brought to the hospital and died there. It was announced later that she died because of a cardiac arrhythmia.

When I first read the new on twitter, I couldn't believe it. No, I didn't want to believe it. After I saw the news on TV I realized it is true. Matsuno Rina has died.
I'm still so shocked and sad about this, that I don't even know what to write (I'm really sorry but I am still not able to express my feeling fully). Her dying was so fast and way too early. Rina was only 18 years old and she still had most of her life to live. This happening to one of my Idols hurts a lot and I didn't feel too well because of this. When I sang Ebichu's songs in karaoke, when I watched their videos.. At first I couldn't but then cried.
Seeing tributes for her in every CD shops makes me sad all the time, though it's a really nice gesture to her.
It's so sad to see a human being dying and I wasn't expecting this from any Idol or any person.
I feel especially sad for her family, friends and the members of Ebichu. I'm also sad that I couldn't attend her farewell event.

I still didn't know everything about this group and their members, but Rina seemed to a really happy and always genki person to me and I liked her a lot. I also liked her as a model and she was just so funny. I am missing her a lot and I really don't know how Ebichu will go on after this.

Matsuno Rina, I liked you a lot and I will never forget you.
I hope you rest in peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment