Sunday, March 22, 2015

AKB48 - Green flash ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing AKB48's 39th single Green Flash. I have the regular Type S edition mostly because of SKE48's song. *-* 


Here we have the cover of this version. I actually prefer the limited edition covers, but this one is okay. I just think that they could have made some better covers, since those are a bit boring.



Back cover looks almost the same.
And Paruru looks funny. xD


Here's the Obi. Everything is green. xD
Shiawase tte nandarou? (What is happiness?)


The inside looks like this.


On the CD we can see all the senbatsu members. And they are GREEN. xD


The centers up close.


DVD looks the same, just a bit darker.


Booklet.


Here are the lyrics and credits and stuff.


The senbatsu members. I really like this promotional image.



Annin is doing a very interesting pose. XD
Jurina looks really beautiful and I like her dress. Even Rena can't take her eyes from her.
And Sasshi's legs. :3


Haha, it just looks really funny how little Takamina is standing next to the tall Yukirin.


Mako: I know I'm awesome.


Back of the booklet is the same as the back of the CD.. (*sigh*)

This isn't the most interesting single design ever, but I still think it's nice. I love the booklet with all the members.

And here is my photo:

I've got freaking Matsui Rena, OMG!!!!
I'm sooo happy about this, and she looks so beautiful here. *-*

Tracklist:

CD
1. Green Flash
2. Yankee Rock
3. Sekai ga naiteru nara
4. Green Flash (off vocal)
5. Yankee Rock (off vocal)
6. Sekai ga naiteru nara (off vocal)

DVD
1. Green Flash Music Video
2. Yankee Rock Music Video
3. Sekai ga naiteru nara Music Video

I've already talked about Green Flash and Sekai ga naiteru nara, which are both awesome songs. Yankee Rock is the ending of the new Majisuka Gakuen 4 series. I like the song and I defenitely prefer it over the opening. The music videos are nice, too, but I'm a bit sad that we didn't get a special video this time. I mean, it's still great and three videos is a lot but not really for AKB standards.
Still, I like this single. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment