Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy 300th

Wow, I almost didn't notice that this is my 300th post! o.o
And I can't believe it.. 300 is a lot. :O


But I won't write a lot in this post, since I'm working on quite a few reviews right now. There are a lot of awesome songs and videos that came out lately or will be released soon (mostly 48/46 and H!P stuff). So I just want to thank everyone who reads my blog. :) Onto another 300 posts.. ;D

Here, have a few pictures:


Duu is angry..

 A really pretty picture of Renahyon. 
This is my phone background right now.^^

Rena with Ogino Karin from Yumemiru Adolescence 
(remember, she's the VERY young looking 19 year old)
I don't know that guy though.

Paruru looking awesome.

Aya^3!! o.o

Waaah, Momoka staaahp. What are you doing to poor Maokyun?? XD

Sakura is simply the cutest. *-*

Sasaki Rikako (Angerme) and Kudo Haruka (MM'15). 
I really like this combi. :3

I really love how the colours of the Momosu members are set up so nicely now. 
Though I don't really see a difference of Maachan's and Ogata Haruna's colour in this picture. XD

12ki is awesome!!! 
(And Duu, too)

Sexy Sae.

This is from Jurina's birthday. I LOVE her new hairstyle!
I can't wait to see photoshootings with that hair. :3



Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment