Friday, March 6, 2015

Mirai to wa? ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of SKE48's single ''Mirai to wa?''. I purchased the limited Type A edition.


The Cover with Oya Masana, Matsui Jurina, Kitagawa Ryouha and Furuhata Nao.
I like the simple design. :)


Backcover shows the Galaxy of Dreams line-up. I love the clothes!


The Obi with Jurina. xD


Opening the CD now!


The CD is really simple, but I like the purple colour.


Haha, I could have written the title. xD Looks cool though.


DVD has a brighter purple colour.


Credits..


Here we have the booklet.


Simple SKE booklet is simple. We only have the lyrics in there..


Backside doesn't look too exciting.


My photocard is Nao!! I'm okay with that.^^

Tracklist:

1. Mirai to wa?
2. GALAXY of Dreams
3. Mayflower
4. Mirai to wa? (off vocal)
5. GALAXY of Dreams (off vocal)
6. Mayflower (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Mirai to wa? Music Video
2. Mirai to wa? Backwards version (Nagoya Dome)
3. GALAXY if Dreams Music Video
4. Kenkyuusei Dokkiri

I still love this single, especially ''Galaxy of Dreams''! Mayflower is a very beautiful song, too. SKE48's CD packaging is sadly really simple and I like bigger photos a lot more than those little photocards. But yeah, the design is pretty cool and I like the songs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment