Sunday, March 8, 2015

Matsui Jurina - Finally 18!! (and Rena's shoe)


Happy Birthday to Matsui Jurina!!
お誕生日おめでとうございます。

Time sure flies. She was still 15 years old when I became a fan and she was 11 when her whole career started. Being 18 now is a great thing. She still isn't an adult in Japan yet, but she is allowed to do a lot more now. This is great and and I'm happy for her, but at the same time I'm a bit worried. Jurina is always doing her best, but now she will probbaly be everywhere! But she should also think about her health, so I just hope she won't overwork or hurt herself.





On her birthday stage today she showed her new hairstyle: short hair!!!!!!
Waaah, I love short haired Jurina and she looks awesome with that hairstyle! I loved her long hair a lot, too, but it's nice to see that she is still experimenting a bit.^^


One of the best things of that stage was of course wMatsui. Sooo, great to see them in the theater together. *-*


Well, Rena has somehow stolen a bit of Jurina's spotlight with this pose. She lost her shoe a few times already, so this was pretty funny to watch.
It got viral really, really fast and was used in a lot of photos, like this for example:


I think that's really, really funny!!! xD

But well, it's still Jurina's special day, so have a few more photos of her:






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too :'(
      Especially now that Masana is announced her graduation, I feel really nostalgic about old SKE!

      Delete