Wednesday, March 18, 2015

NMB48 goes wild - Punkish

Today I will talk about Punkish, which is the NMB48 coupling so^ng of AKB48's single Green Flash.



I really like the trend of not including the sister group kennins in those 48 group couplings. This senbatsu doesn't surprise me at all. Only the 16 core members of the latest few singles, so yeah. Sayanee center, which isn't a surprise either. 
As the title says, Punkish is a song inspired by Punk music. It features some strong guitars and screaming of Sayanee & co. Okay, there's a lot of Sayanee, but she does fit this image pretty well and she has a great voice. But I have to admit, that I wasn't too keen on this song in the beginning. It just souded really messy to me. Especially in the beginning where only Sayanee sings and some other members are screaming as the back vocals inbetween her lines. Well, after listening to the song a lot more it finally grew on me and now I like it. It's not my favourite one of this single, but it's a cool song and I'm happy that they tried something different. This style definetely fits NMB48, and I think they are the group who can do something more rockish the best. Especially Sayanee.. *-*

But now onto the video:



The video starts with some guy in a restaurant drinking beer.


And this guy is enjoying his food.


I would always recognize this chin. Antonio!!!


Sayanee: Gochisou sama!


Sayanee: Yaaah, I finished my meal!


Guy: Haha, that's nice, girl.


Sayanee: Fuck off! 
(Sayanee in badness mode)


Punkish!!


Sayanee is holding a guitar?? *-*


Milky, too. Does she know how to play it?


*dies* Sayanee is the coolest!! The outfit, the guitar, the hair.. *-*


Keicchi drums!! She doesn't give a fuck though. xD


Well, that's a big fish. o.o


Sayanee is the leader of a demonstration?
Milky: Kokoro no Placard...


Sayanee: No, this isn't Kokoro no fucking Placard. We're so much cooler than that!!!


Sayanee: Hehehe..
Lol. Lemon looks pretty funny.


Damn, she definetely has those rock band vibes. xD


Uuka, Airin and Ripopo.
Gaah, Airin is such an Ikemen. o.o
And: Dirty dirty dirty dirty


Keicchi still looks so unimpressed.


So I guess Miru is the new number 4 now?


Milky looks a bit too stiff..


Yess, Nana!! :D


The dirty trio.


Ahahaha, Shuu looks so funny. xD


And what's with that espression, Nagisa?


Nagisa: Aaaaahh, I'm feelin' so badass!


Lol, Akari is so much taller than Sae. xD


#BADASS4EVA


Reinyan looks cute here.
Ume-chan: I want screen time.


Fuuko's hair loves to fly. xD


Mirurun looking awesome.


I wonder what is written on these placards.
The left one says something with 'Ren'ai'..


Milky, stop looking so serious. Relax a bit..


LOL XD
Seriously, Shuu is so funny, I'm dying.. XD


Sayanee: Not before I shot you with my hand gun!
Lemon: This bear is a gangster bear!!Oookay.
I love Ume's expression.



Random people partying hard..


*sigh* Sayanee is perfection


It's sad to see Nana leave soon.. ._.


Akariin. <3


Uuka: Yo, what do you want? Huuh?
Such a gangster.


Akari: I really want to hit someone with this shoe.


Doing the Rena pose.
Akari: NOO! This was filmed AND released before Rena did that pose!


Microphone in my eye..


Yeay, she's having so much fun..


SHUU XD
Don't eat the microphone, please..


The ikemen gangsters.


Miru: I know what you did yesterday..
WTH? You're creepy.


Playing the drums like a boss.


I somply love how happy Nagisa is looking here.


Akari: I wonder if shoes are good weapons.
With those heels, I guess yes. :'D


Sae is just having fun..


So when I thought Sayanee couldn't get any cooler, she is standing by an idustrial port or something.


EPIC!


Why does Mirurun look so sad all of sudden? :o
What's with these different facial expressions, girl. xD


Nana: Soon....


Sayanee: NO, don't leave!


Nagisa: You should rather say: Don't look back!
.....
XD


That guy on the right is having the time of his life.
Milky: He's creepy.


Muahahaha, Lemon looks so funny.


Miorin: I'm a gangster lemon with a bear.
Of course.


Milky: *sigh* They are so childish..


Same XD


Akari: SWAG!
Lemon: Uuuh, nani?


Shuu: Best day everrr!!


Nandeyanen, nandeyanen!

NMB48 has shown again, why they are such a cool group!! The members were simply rocking this video. There wasn't really a story line, but the members were having fun. I really liked the band that was made up of Sayanee, Milky, Nana, Miru, Fuuko, Keicchi, Nagisa and Shuu. Especially Shuu had so much fun, which was awesome to see. But the best was of course Sayanee. She is made for soemthing like this and you can totally see that she has some experiences in a rock band. ^^ Just like in the song, there was A LOT of Sayanee. I like her and all, but it wouldn't hurt to show the others a bit more. Though I'm happy that everyone was shown at least a bit. After all, those 'smaller' senbatsus are way better in screen time distribution than the big ones.

So yeah, this is a simple video, but it's so much fun because of the energy of the members. It does go nicely with the song and the whole thing is very enjoyable in my opinion.
NMB saiko! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment