Saturday, December 1, 2012

MAMA!

Hey,
Yesterday were the M-net Asian Music Awards (MAMAs) 2012 in HongKong. Well, I didn't watch them live (I had school at that time -.-) but I watched (most of) the performences later. And I'm really impressed with what I saw. Okay, the mics weren't always that good and I still don't like it that a few artists (EXO.. grrr... :T) don't sing live. But nevertheless, it was amazing!! Big Bang won a Daesang (Best Artist of the year)!!! Yeaaayy, my favourite group is finally getting an award again *-* And not just one... They also won ''Best Group'' and ''Guardian Angel Worldwide Performer Award'' aaaand GD won ''Best Male Solo''. ;)
Their live performance was the BEEST!! And it was so cool, that GD suddenly had red hair. He looks so good with it (oh red/orange and blond are my favourite hair colours of GD).
I now really like Daesungs hair too. *-* TOP was a bit creepy when he came in with these contacts. o.O But everyone was great and I enjoyed it.

 
 
 
 
And of course, Psy won ''Best Video'', ''Best Dance'' and ''International Favorite Artist''.
His performance was also good (even Hyunah appeared), but for me he wasn't really that good. (I'm slowly starting to find him a little bit annoying... o.O)
Big Bang was the best and also...
Super Junior.

They won ''Best Album'' again. Yeaahhyy :) And also ''Best Global Group'' and ''Best LINE Award''.
The performances of ''Spy'' and ''Sexy, Free and Single'' were awesome (even though Leeteuk wasn't there :T) and the little Mr. Simple dance was cool, too.
I also liked how they (especially Eunhyuk) stood up and danced to other songs, too.



Imagine: The opening of MAMA being Kai, singing the Mama part of EXOs ''Mama''.
I think that would be funny. xP
EXO was good, but as I mentioned before, I think it's annoying that they are singing playback all the time. -.-
Kai: You know I'm good *smirk*
 
 
Okay, they can dance really, really good and they look good BUT I want to hear their voices live!!!
But nevertheless, I loved the MAMAs and I'm already looking forward to the next one. ;)
 
That's it for today. Until next time.
Ronii
 
Ooooh yeaaah



No comments:

Post a Comment