Friday, December 21, 2012

I'm still alive!

OMG, I survived the 21.12.2012. (there are 20 minutes left, but I don't count them. It's the 22nd in many countries anyway.)
The end of the world, muahahahahaa~
No, but seriously I can't believe there were so many that thought it WOULD end today. I mean it IS the end of the mayan calendar, but how can THEY decide when the world will end?
Nevertheless, it would have been a good idea to watch the movie ''2012'' today. Just for fun ;)
And like a friend of mine said: Play the song ''Final Countdown''. LOL
But it WOULD have been really funny IF something special or bad would have happened. Like, for example a little power failure in a big city. Think about all these people freaking out. xP
Now I will go to sleep (I have to wake up at 3am to go to my fly to New York anyway) and listen to that song:






Oh no, I see a meteorite there :o ... Just kidding xP
Bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment