Sunday, December 30, 2012

A quick PV check with Koishikute

Today I'm going to review Koda Kumis song ''Koichikute''.
I randomly found out that it existed after it did so well on the charts (and it still does). Koda Kumi is an artist I really, really like. She was one of the first Japanese ones I listened to. But after she went on hiatus I kinda forgot about her. :T But now I'm back, muahahaha.
Okay, so the song is a lovely, sad ballad. That's a big difference to her more usual upbeat songs (with sexy PVs and everything). Well, she did ballads before but it's nice to have one agein.
To talk about the PV I will do some screen shots again. ;)



The song starts with the beautiful piano playing. *-* And the piano is played by no one.... o.O


Then Kumi appears in all her natural beauty (not that natural because she still has some make-up, but it's more natural then in some other videos of her) with a sad expression.


Now she has a more heavy make-up with a little veil on her eyes. And it looks beautiful. *-*


Kumi-chan walks alone in another direction then all the other people.


And she's still sad... (innocent little Kumi)


Return of sexy Kumi. Okay not THAT much, but she doesn't look as innocent as she did before :'D


 Listen all to her beautiful voice.
And see, you don't need to be sexy to make a good PV ;)


DRESS!! WOW xD It looks cool.
And the orchestra in the background. Awesome!


But Kumi cries. Noo don't cry!! <3


And breaks down... Oh noo... :T


But in the end she sees the light *-*

All in all I think the PV is done really good with wonderful shots of her. It shows the sadness of a departure and loss of her. But in the end the light shines for a new beginning. *-*
The PV and the song go really good together.

As the title said, this is only a short review, because I have noo timee.. :T
I have to finish my year-end post. :'D
Bye, bye ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment