Friday, December 28, 2012

Help me, because the dance is just so awesome :3

The DANCE, the DANCE, the DAAAANCE!!! It's sooo good!!
Uhm, sorry. You don't know what I'm talking about?

I'm talking about Morning Musumes new single ''Help me!'' or more specially about the dance.
When I watched it, I wasn't expecting something this fierce and cool. It's so amaazing how they are in synch and how they suddenly pop out and everything. I think the whole street concept looks really good and different to their other songs (I mean especially these rooms like in Ren'ai Hunter or OTT. Okay this one isn't on a real street either BUT it looks different for a change).
Well, about the outfit I'm not sure. At first I thought they were really awfull. (Why add pink to the leoprint????) But now I'm kinda fine with it. I still don't really like it but in the whole video it looks (kinda) good. :'D

I have to get used to that. And why does Zukki always have a pigtail? She looks so much better without one *sigh* But Ayumis new hair colour looks good^^
 
About the dance again, I think it was really cool how Sakura was in the middle in the beginning and everyone looked to her. It gives off a nice start for her. But after that I didn't really see her that much. Okay, she was in the middle whe she sang her lines (her reeaaally awesome lines, I will come to that later) but then nothing. Well, she's still new so I can understand that (I'm looking forward to her solo shots).
What was also odd was the lack of Reina. Okay she was there, had more lines than some other members, 'closed' the video and was the only one with an outstanding hair colour (between these dark haired girl) but she didn't stand out. Or it's just me and I'm concetrating more on the other members..
Like Zukki and Eri-pon (although she looked a little bit bored. Whyyyy??). Or Masaki and Haruka (twin-kids, because I couldn't tell them apart at the beginning). Masaki was at the front so much, that was really cool. And I liked how Haruka suddenly came in the center. Oh, and Riho. In the dance shot she really shined next to Ayumi.
But about her lines... Is it just me or is her voice getting worse? I really liked her voice at the beginning (although I still don't like that she is pushed so much to the front). But now she sounds like a little mouse and is just squeaking the whole song. :T
 
So, when I'm now already speaking about her voice I can talk about the song and the other voices in general. The line distributing is better. You can hear mouse voice and Reinas the most but they don't overshadow the others that much. They also have many shared lines, for example with Sayu (and her 'Ah' is back....). But the others still can't really shine like Reina or Riho in terms of vocals (the two exceptions will come in an instant). Even though their voices got better. I think I just have to wait for the B-sides.
 
But the best two come now.
Sakura, because her voice is really amazing, especially for a new member. I can already see all the new fans coming (hopefully).
Fuku-hime was a little bit better (in my opinion). She had her little speech and her solo was amaazing. I kinda like Sakuras voice more, but Mizuki owned the video and song!
Did I talk about everyone? Nope. And I'm sorry, but I just didn't see Haruna anywhere. It's not that I don't like her but she doesn't caption my eyes. :T To me, she is boring and I don't know why. *sigh* I hope to see more of her in the future (because she was awesome in DIY).
 
As a whole, the song is again with auto-tune and this electro tune. AGAIN.. agaaiiiin. Okay, it sounds good/ better and I hope they will sell many singles BUT can't Tsunku do something else for a change??
For Reinas graduation song I hope for something more bad-ass without auto-tune (like 'Shabondama', because that's her first song with MM). I also think they need a ballad again. They do many of them as B-sides and album songs but come on, when did they release their last ballad single? Shouganai Yume Oibito? Except of being a wonderful piece of music wasn't it their last number one hit?? See?
I just hope they won't continue this electro sound forever. After Reinas graduation they will only be little kids (+Sayumi, but we know how much she loves pink.. and little girls) so what about a catchy cute song with all of them in pink dresses and everyone getting a line?? I can dream. ;)
 
All in all I just hope the actual PV for Help me! won't be such a mees with all these sparkles like the two singles before. (thank you PV preview for not having them. Instead there are other flashing lights because of the traffic on in the 'city' *sigh*) We will see ;)
 
Hm, I wrote more than I wanted and it's a mess but I tried to express my thoughts on this.
Until next time
Ronii~
 
Side note:
 
IF I buy any copy of it (it depends on how the actual PV and B-sides will be) I will take this one:
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment