Monday, December 10, 2012

You are (not) alone

Do you know that, when you watch an old favourite movie of yours or listen to an old song you almost forgot or you have a memory you always think about when you look at something? Well, today after coming home from school where I had to write a test, I thought about watching a movie with my mother (yeayy). Somehow the first movie that came to my mind was ''Evangelion 1.0 You are (not) alone''. This one is an all-time favourite anime of mine. I really loved the series and was happy when I heard about these new rebuild movies. Which was long time ago (okay not thaaaat long but uhm I think 2010). It was also one of my first non-Ghibli animes to purchase and I felt really mature because it was a rather brutal/ psycho anime. But thats what I like about Evangeluon. It's so much about psychologic and the human mind. I still can't remember everything that's important to understand the whole series and movies (I think there was a time I knew everything but now it somwhow faded away :T). But after watchig the movie today, many memories came back. And I still love the movie as much as I did before. *-* I almost cried at the end and asked myself why I don't have the second movie. Simple answer: I am just allowed  to buy it since August. Why? Because here in Germany you have to be 16 years old to buy that movie (it's too brutal for little kiiiids). But why didn't I buy it then? Well, the first thing I wanted to buy when I was 16 was Code Geass, so I kinda forgot about Eva. :T And now I don't have any money. Christmas? Hm, I will think about that. xD The end song of the movie kinda surprised me. I think somewhere in my mind I knew it was a song by Hikaru Utada (a.k.a. best voice of Japan everrr). But I totally forgot it was ''Beautiful World" on of my favourite songs of her (together with "First Love", "Colors", "Passion/ Sanctuary", "Prisoner of Love", .... I just looove her songs and especially her voice). So there I sat listening to this beautiful song and almost began to cry. I said to my mum proudly: "That's one if my favourite songs." Oh I'm so happy that I thought about watching that movie and not only remembering my love for Evangelion but also finding out about the ending being sung by Hikki. Wich leds me to the 3rd movie,that will be released soon. And who sings the theme song? None other than Utada again. It's so nice to hear something about her again even though she's on hiatus. I'm getting really exciting for the movie and the song is totally awesome (I think I mentioned that in another post).
I'm getting a bit emotional now but it was nice to share my (crazy) thoughts. Now, I'm going to play a little bit on my e-piano...

No comments:

Post a Comment