Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas :3

Heyyy. It's finally the 24th :)
I'm sooo happy right now, I really really love Christmas. It's nice to be with your family and to have candles and a Christmas tree. And I also love to get presents (come on, who doesn't love that?) and to give some to others. It's just a good feeling when others are happy because of YOUR present! It's always a little bit stressfull to get all the presents etc. but in the end everthing goes well, so it's okay. There are many things that make Christmas so special.
For me, going through the snowy streets is also a part of it (IF it snows... :T). Music is big part for me too (because I'm a music freeaak).
I will post a few Christmas songs and say, what I find so special about them. (and yes, it will be mostly korean and japanese songs)


Last Christmas by Wham
When you hear that song in the radio you know that it's finally Christmas time. Okay, after the 10th time it gets annoying but in the beginning it's really nice to listen to it ;)
(I can't find it on youtube.. AETRFGZHHJ arrrgh... But I hope you all know it ;) )

The first noel
That is really one of my favourite Christmas songs ever. Especially when it's sung by TVXQ (the harmonization is so awesome *-*)





MBLAQ - White forever
This one has got one of these beats that I really, really like. I love the voices of the members and it always remembers me of last Christmas (because that was when it was released).




KAT-TUN - White X-mas
This one is a rather sad Christmas song. I'm getting all emotional when I listen to it and it's such a great song. I looove the voices. *-*







Morning Musume - Aruiteru
Well, I loove this one, too. It's so relaxing and encouraging. Okay sometimes I listen to it too much, but it's still one of my favourite songs by them. *-*




SM Town - Snow Dream
13 Super Junior and 5 DBSK... They were all together at that time *sob*. But that's not the only great thing about the song. It is refreshing and lovely, fitting Christmas so good. (and Heechul is hilarious)





Boyfriend - I'll be there
I'm not a big fan of this group, but I like the song nevertheless. xP




Utada Hikaru - Can't wait till Christmas
Oooooh, I love it so much. *-* It's a sad song and it's just soooooooo beautiful.
Hikki, you're awesome.




The Christmas Special from the 2007 Music Bank in Korea
Here, the best artists of Korea are gathered together and sing the best Christmas songs. Especially Big Bang and Super Junior. *-*


Here are a few pictures ;)









































I wish you all a lovely Christmas and hope you enjoy it with you family.
Bye, bye from mee~
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment