Friday, December 28, 2012

New Yoooork *-*




Hey
Me and my family were in New York for a few days over Christmas. It was like a Christmas present *yeayy*, so I didn't get any more presents *ouuuh*. Okay a few sweets and jelwelry but it was fine. I'm satisfied.











New York was really, really cool. We went on top of the Empire State Building.




There we could see the whole city:

We also went on top of 'The top of the Rock' where we could see the city + the Empire State Building (I think that was better, because the ESB looks so cool).



We then went to the Time Square.



And to the Central Park.



And also Brooklyn Bridge and Ground Zero. And we saw the Statue of Liberty:



It was really full and it didn't really feel like Christmas. But there were Christmas trees all over the city, Christmas music was played (or sung on the streets) and we went in the St Patricks Cathedral on Christmas Eve.

It began to snow when we were departing (you see the big snow storm right now in the US? o.O). But nevertheless it was really nice.



I also liked that our hotel had a Japanese TV channel. I could watch Music Station with Momoclo, Mayuyu, YUI and others *-*. I was soo happy.
And in Chinatown I found two shops where I bought something.
In the first shops I bought a CD of Super Junior which contains all their Chinese songs and the 3rd and 5th album.



Then I found a shop with more Japanese CDs. And I bought AKB48s single UZA Type B (I'm really turning into a fan o.O).



Sadly it's the cover I liked the least and also the Team I like the least but it's still good. In my opinion Team A had the best song/ PV (just OMG!!) and K was okay (well, the song wasn't that good but the video was quite cool) but I'm happy with my cover, and the Team B song is better than I thought. It's actually really good, now that I listen to it more... The Undergirls song is also really cute but the video reminds me of GakiKame theater (am I the only one). Okay that's not bad. It's funny to see these girls throwing things. xD And some of them are really good (1 take, wow). Aaaand I've got the cutest video of Gingham Check ever *-* LOL, even though I still don't understand it.
And the best... My photocard:

Jurinaaaa.. OMG! xD


In Koreatown I also bought a new Super Junior calendar for 2013.
It's so cute:

so cute *-*


So, that's it...
I'm still tired from the flight.
Bye, bye and good night~

Sae is baack.. :D 
Okay not really because it's another version of Gingham Check, but I was surprised to see her ;)

3 comments: