Sunday, December 2, 2012

Le week.

So this week, I (finally) watched ''Breaking Dawn part 2''.
I'm not a big fan of Twilight (well, I was when the first movie came out and I love the books) but this movie was okay. I was impressed by a good amount of scenes. For example the beginning or when Bella went huntig for the first time. But it would have been better if the characters would have been described a little bit more. Benjamin was sooo amazing. And there wasn't much of Garrett but his personality is really cool. In the book the charas are described so much better.
The worst tthing of the movie was the end. It was just so sudden. (like: OMG it's the end already??)
Okay I knew it would end like this (I read the book) it just wasn't that good. I mean, it's the end of a saga. But it was good, that they showed all the characters again at the end (yeayy). Even both Victorias. (I liked the first one better).
It was also nice to go through the town after the movie. I'ts Christmas Time (Kurisumasu Taimuu) so there were Christmas trees and lights everywhere. It was just sooo beautiful. *-*
CHRISTMAAAS. Oh yes, It's finally December and that means Christmas photos.




Get out your pullovers because it's getting cold and (hopefully) snowing soon.

Now going one with some other things that happened this week.

AKB48 released their video for ''Einen Pressure''.
And I'm like WTF because of Kashiwagis breathing sounds. :'D But The scene with Yui was funny.
Other than that (and the Mariko and Tomomi scenes) I thought the PV was boring (Paruru isn't the most interesting girl in the world :'D). And the song wasn't really amazing either. But it was nice to listen to, while doing homework ;)
Oh, this week two members of AKB left. Uhm, I don't really know both of them, but one of them seems to be one of the best voices of AKB so I think it's not that good.
(Edit: I NOW know Masuda Yuka. And YES, she really has an amazing voice. Just OMG, she's sooo good. *-*)

Next with a japanese video release is Berryz Koubou. They released their video for ''Want'' which I still can't find (I hate you GEMA!). But from what I heard (radio preview) I think it's a good song. The ''Ah ah I want it want it'' stuck in my head for a really long time. But it wasn't THAT special like ''Cha Cha Sing'' or ''Loving you too much''.

JYJ is free... Yeayyy!! :D
Their battle with SM. Entertainment finally ended. So now they can move forward and sing live on Music shows. They are really great singers and deserve to be treated right, so I wish them the best of luck.

NHL announced the artist line up for the year end Kohaku Uta Gassen and the k-pop fans went wild.
Why? Because there is no korean star to appear this year. Which isn't a big problem for me (I mean it's still a Japanese show and there are no Japanese artist at Gayo Daejun either) but many thought it was just the fault of politics and bitched about it. I hope it will be a good show (the artist line up seems fine, I know some performers, even though sadly there is no H!P group). But this looks promising:

Jurina laughing.. crazy xP

So that's it for this week (ending of leee week).
Tomorrow is school so bye bye.
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment