Sunday, July 28, 2024

Beyooooonds - Hai to Diamond / Go City Go / Hooke no Housoku (Regular A) unboxing

Today I will do an unboxing of Beyooooonds 5th Single Hai to Diamond / Go City Go / Hooke no Housoku (Regular A).

This is actually the first Beyooooonds Single I ever bought. (I do own their two albums) 
This is definitely one of their best Singles in a long time, maybe even since their debut Single. This is also Yuhane's last one and the first and only one with 11 members. I am still very shocked about Yuhane's graduation, and I am also very sad that Reina left the group earlier this year.
It's definitely a new beginning for the group, also with the audition announcements.

But for now let's check out this Single:



Regular A cover is my favourite, I really love everyone in the Hai to Diamond outfits.
All of them look amazingg!!!


The Obi


Discoooo


The CD is pretty simple but fits the vibe.


I wish there was another picture of them but they also had to fit the lyrics of all four songs I guess..
On the right are the lyrics of the B-Side Koisuru Ginga.


And here are the lyrics of the three A-sides.


I got Kurumi as my first ever Byonz trading card!!
I love this hairstyle on her and she is such a vocal powerhouse!!


As a store bonus I got this cute Go City Go postcard. I already put it on my wall hehe.

Let's take a look at the tracklist:

1. Hai to Diamond
2. Go City Go
3. Hooke no Housoku
4. Koisuru Ginga
5. Hai to Diamond (Instrumental)
6. Go City Go (Instrumental)
7. Hooke no Housoku (Instrumental)
8. Koisuru Ginga (Instrumental)

Hai to Diamond is such a funky song, it is really one of the best from H!P so far this year. I have listened to it so many times and it still hypes me up every time.
Go City Go is so cute and I love that it is a tie-up with Tokaido Shinkansen. They even say the names of the cities and it feels like they are taking us on the journey with us. It is also a great tribute to Reina and makes me miss her even more. Only negative is that they used AI in their music video, which is sad.
Hooke no Housoku is the weakest song in my opinion but it is still fun to listen to. I love how the group incorporates dialogues in their songs.
Last but not least we have the B-Side Koisuru Ginga and I am sooo happy that B-Sides are back because this song is amazing! They have performed this song live quite a few times and it is great to have the studio recording now.

All in all this is a very well balanced Single and I feel quite spoiled for a change since we got four songs.
Now I really hope that we don't have to wait yet another year for their next Single. 

No comments:

Post a Comment