Friday, December 12, 2014

14shou ~The message~ unboxing

I haven't done an unboxing in a looong while.
But since I got it yesterday, I will take a look at Morning Musume '14's 14th album ''14shou ~The message~'' (regular version), which is Michishige Sayumi's last album with the group. (I know, I post a lot about Sayu lately, but I have to catch up on everything and she just had her graduation!)

I really like the design and the outfits. Everyone looks so classy. *-*

That's a bit too much gray, but yeah..

And the back cover looks almost the same as the front..

The booklet:

Michishige Sayumi

Fukumura Mizuki

Ikuta Erina

Sayashi Riho

Suzuki Kanon

Iikubo Haruna

Ishida Ayumi

Satou Masaki (what is she doing? XD)

Kudou Haruka (looking sooo old)

Oda Sakura


Okay, so this isn't the most interesting album ever, but I like the style of the members... although the rest is a bit boring (and gray). I think it's sad, that I didn't get a photocard with it (or were there no photocards this time?) but I'm still happy to have the album of this awesome line-up.

Here is the tracklist:
  1. TIKI BUN (Album Version)
  2. Password is 0
  3. Asu wo Tsukuru no wa Kimi
  4. Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi -Sayashi RihoOda Sakura
  5. Koibito ni wa Zettai ni Shiraretakunai Shinjitsu Michishige SayumiFukumura Mizuki,Iikubo Haruna
  6. What is LOVE?
  7. Watashi wa Watashi Nanda
  8. Waraenai Hanashi
  9. Egao no Kimi wa Taiyou sa
  10. Kimi no Kawari wa Iyashinai
  11. Otona ni Nareba Otona ni Nareru Ikuta ErinaSuzuki Kanon,Ishida AyumiSato MasakiKudo Haruka
  12. Toki wo Koe Sora wo Koe

I'm a bit sad that they didn't include Shabadaba do and Mikaeri Bijin, but I think the new songs make up for it! I still didn't listen to the album that much (since I didn't spoil myself before getting the CD), but I really like ''Asu wa Tsukuru no wa Kimi'', ''Kirari to Hikaru Hoshi'' and ''Watashi wa Watashi Nanda''. But everything is nice and I think this tracklist shows how strong this line-up was. *-*

No comments:

Post a Comment