Sunday, December 21, 2014

Please call an Ambulance - the sexy Yuri-gumi

Today I will talk about Ambulance, which is the B-side included in AKB48's single Kibouteki Refrain in the Type B edition.



For this song we have a group called ''Yuri-gumi'' and the center is Suuchan. It really surprised me to see Suuchan centering this B-side, but I'm happy for her. Anyways. The rest of the line-up is also pretty interesting. The girls of course mostly belong to the pushed new gens like Fuuchan and Nao, but there are also some girls like Reinyan and Mariyagi who I wouldn't quite call pushed. I'm really surprised to see Kinoshita Haruna, Shinozaki Ayana and Tsuchiyatsu Mizuki, since I never saw them that much, but it's probably a good way for them to get more popular.

But yeah, Ambulance is a pretty cool dance track. Interestingly, the song starts with some English lyrics probably not sung by the girls themselves (don't really sound like them). But it gives the song a nice touch and I do think it's pretty cool. The whole song sounds very mature and sexy and it's so catchy. This has been my jam for the last few weeka and I still love it. :D

But now for the most interesting part, the video:


It all starts with a dead-looking Suuchan. Sumire, what happened to you?


Oooooh, I would recognize those lips everywhere. They of course belong to Yoshida Akari.
They are wearing something interesting on their eyes.


Reinyan and Mariyagi! :D This does look a bit creepy..


Suuchan: OMG!
You're alive?


What is this? Are they patients of a hospital?


Suuchan is breaking free.


Being risky, I see..


Fuuchan looking absolutely stunning, even in those clothes.


But what happened to Nao? She looks crazy..


Those lips.. :3


Fanservice everywhere and the video has just started..


AKB48!
Oh really?


I guess this is supposed to be a lily. (ya know because Yuri means lily and they are Yuri-gumi.. Oh, I'm so clever..)


Song title!
No wonder they are in a hospital with such a title. xD


Suuchan and her beautiful hands.


So now they are nurses?? They are even wearing those hats..
Fuuchan looks tiny. xD


Fuuchan: Shut up! Or I'll get angry..
Oh no, we don't want an angry nurse.


Nao: Uh yeaah, I've always wanted to be a nurse!


Here are Mariyagi and Reinyan. I think this pairing is quite nice. :D
Well, they aren't wearing the nurse hats..


Mariyagi: Yeah, because we are so much better. We don't need them!


Reinyan: We have so much swag..


And here is Akarin with Natsumi and Ayana.


Natsu looking badass.


Ayana: Oh, I'm so sexy..


This group has hats again and is lead by Sahho who looks pretty sassy.
Then there are also Mizuki, Kyappu, Jiina and Yukari. Yukarun is working this image. xD


Nakki: Boo!
WTH?


Sexy nurses!


Kyappu!


And Jiina!


What happened with Haruna?


Haruna: I'm a gangster.


And yeaaay, Rion!


Here we gave the whole group.


Nurses with hats looking all sexy.


Nurses without hats and rain coats.
What are you doing Akarin?
And Ayana looks like she's running.


Reinyan: Stop in the name of love!


Dman, Suuchan fits perfectly into this. It's hard to believe she usually had the Loli image. xD


Suuchan: Well, I've grown up..


Fuuchan looks like she's trying to hypnotize me. o.o


Natsu: Mariyagi looks nice..


Those two.. :3


Nao going through her hair all sexily.


Creepy.


They don't care for this shit..


Fuuchan: This is boring..


I like those sassy looks. :D


Hat group with masks (now on the mouth).


The hatless group.


Suuchan: Why are you staring like that?
Natsu: Well, I'm better than you!


Akarin: And this minion is one of the new NMB centers? I'm the best Namba girl!
Fuuchan: Shut up!


Ayana: I'm in a videoooo.. *party*
Nao: You're so not popular..


Mizuki: They are all idiots..
Reinyan: And you are smart or what?


Mariyagi: What do you want?
Sahho: Huh? I can't hear a thing..


This looks so cool.
But I think it would have been funny if someone in the back started laughing since this was all filmed in one shot. xD


Those two aren't facing each other.
Mizuki & Nakkii: We are cool.


Kyappu: *do not laugh, do not laugh...*
Haruna: Hello.


Jiina: Yooo, we are the swaggy gangster nurses.
Rion: OMG Jiina, don't say swag. I'm so pissed right now.


Jiina: WTH! But Tomochin also said that.
Rio: I don't care if she said that..

I totally love the whole scene! xD


I love Mariyagi *-*



Suuchan: I won't show any emotions!


Fuuchan: Someone hug me!


Reinyan: Is that my arm?


Nao: I've given up all my hope..
Nao??? :o


Mariyagi trying to be sexy..


This is actually a very pretty shot. :D


That hair is flying! And I think it's funny how Nao is trying to stand up all sexy.


Let's all go through our hair in slow motion..


Suuchan: And I'm the most sexy..


Mariyagi: Oh yeah, I'm touching my boobs..


No comment on that..


Waaah, what's happening now? Suuchan and Rion!


Suuchan: I'm dreaming about Rion every night..


Creepy.. Horror music would fit to that pretty good! xD


Nao: We're all crazy..
I can see that.


Mariyagi is judging you.
(And Ayana is trying to be sexy)


Reinyan looks pretty normal..


Natsumi is looking through those legs.. Creepy :o


Ayana: I'm so sexy..


Akarin: This is boring, I want some action..


Ooooh, here we have action.
Suuchan: Hello Rion. ;)


A very interesting and artistic shot.



Members being all sexy and stuff.


Suuchan: Come here..


Yeay, it's getting serious!


But no, let's show the whole group again first. *sigh*


Well, they do know how to work this.. xD


It's getting closer..


The dance looks a bit funny..


Especially in these clothes..


THEY ARE KISSING!!!
Oh yeah xD


Akarin: I like it!
Nakkii: What are they doing?


Suuchan is happy now. xD


Those two <3


The kiss up close! This is so cool! :D


More nurse dancing..


They can't even see each other.. xD



Now this is REALLY creepy.
Suuchan is staring into my soul..


Team Oppai!



This looks funny. XD


More Akarin lips..



Waah, they almost kissed!! But then there was a cut.. -.-


Nao: Hehehehe. Yes, feel the pain!
Ok, she definetely looks crazy in this video.


One of the most normal screenshots.


We don't see anything!


All the girls!


Good night!


The end!

Weeeeeeell, AKB hasn't been this risky in a very long time.. I have to say I really like the whole hospital setting of this video. In some shots (especially the dance shots) they are clothed as nurses and in some they are the patients. Especially these patient scenes lead to some pretty creepy shots, but I think that's cool! Of course, the nurse outfits are revealing, which is why we get lots of sexy shots. I really like the scene where always two persons are facing each other and looking pretty sassy. It's such a cool scene. xD But the best scene is of course the kiss scene. It's pretty cool that Suuchan and Rion are both from SKE, which just shows that SKE is still the gayest group. XD But damn, that kiss. It wasn't just a simple kiss, they even had some kind of 'staring-into-each-others-eyes' beforehand, which makes this very special. This video is obviously the new Kataomoi Finally and I really love it! :D The only thing that bugs me, is that they didn't show us the Mariyagi+Reinyan kiss that obviously happened after they cut the scene. D: Oh, and some of the dance moves looked a bit funny, but that's okay. xD I really liked Mariyagi in this video, i think she fits into such a theme perfectly. Suuchan was a very, very nice center and I personally also really liked Akarin. I'm a bit surprised that some girls like Mizuki worked this style so well, so I hope we will see something like this again in the future. :D

All in all this is a great video, I reaaaally love it. I'm a big fan of fanservice and yuri, so this is perfect for me. xD The music and the video are both so nice and together even better.


No comments:

Post a Comment