Friday, December 12, 2014

Mikaeri Bijin - Sayu leaves for real

So today I will finally talk about the last of Morning Musume'14's latest triple A-side. It's the song ''Mikaeri Bijin''.


This song is actually only sung by the 9th, 10th and 11th generation, so there is no Sayu in the song. But it is ABOUT Sayu. Mikaeri Bijin means A looking back Beauty and there is a famous painting with this title. And guess what, it looks exactly like the pose Sayu is doing and with the same Kimono on the cover. *-*
This means, Sayu is the back-looking beauty and the others sing her a farewell song.
Mikaeri Bijin is a sad ballad. It almost sounds a bit like an enka song since it's sung with pretty deep voices in the verses. The chorus is a lot higher though.. There are no solos, but this gives the song a very nice feeling. Like I already mentioned, this is a farewell song to Sayu, so of course the lyrics are all about her. I actually really like the lyrics, here is the chorus:

Turning her back to say goodbye,
She’s a turning back beauty

Ah, we will miss you

A beautiful lady

This is simply an amazing song, and I'm really happy that Sayu gets such a warm and beautiful goodbye.
But let's take a look at the video to see, if it's also as good as the song:


The video of course starts with Sayu, who is sitting on a desk writing someting. We already only see her back..


And here are the other members in a big classic-looking house.


These clothes are very beatiful. *-*


Fuku-hime looking like a real princess here *-*


The dance looks a bit like ballet.
Everyone: Sayu, come back to us!


I believe I can fly..


Mizuki: Oh yeah, I'm owning this.
Duu: I wanna cry..


Sayu, don't leave!


Sayuuuuuu!
Damn, she looks awesome!


So she wrote letters to every member? Because, well I'm seeing the member colours..


Riho: Our dear Sayu will leave.. 


Haruna looking stunning again. *-*


Fuku-hime: So I will be the leader after Sayu's graduation. Everyone, follow me!


Sakura: Are you kidding?
Duu: Sayu is still in this video, Mizuki.
And lol, Erina looks so unmotivated on the far left XD


What a beuatiful arm and hand.


Sayu: I will now slowly go out of this house.


Sayu-chan, we love you!


Sayu going through the house..


And underneath there are the dancing members..


Yeay, Zukki!!



Sayu: Hm, what will I do after my graduation?


Mizuki: Oh, why... Why am I so beautiful.
haruna: Errrr, Mizuki?


Mizuki: Of course, I will also miss Sayu!
Zukki: Puuuh, and I thought you were crazy now.
Erina: Hey, I'm here too!



Daishi: OMG, is that Sayu calling?


Walking down the stairs like a boss!


Wow, Duu is looking like a child. xD
Duu: I AM a child!


Erika is still looking a bit stiff. xD


Daishi!!! :D


Masaki: You are all idiots!
Who is the idiot? XD


Haruna *-*


Aaaand Zukki *-*



Mizuki, the MVP xD


This isn't Sakura's best hairstyle, but she's adorable nevertheless.. ;)


There's a lot of ''come-back''-hand movements in this video XD


Riho: We love those dance moves!


They are waving goodbye to Sayumi..


Aaaand she left the house. :o



Those bracelets are really beautiful.


All these sad looks.. T.T


So the members found the letters..


Sayu: I hope you like them..


Duu already looks pretty sad.. :O


Zukki looks as if she has to laugh though... xD


Mizuki: This is nice.


Erina: Whut? I will be subleader???


Haruna: Erina will be subleader together with me? WTH?


And there goes the beauty... :'/


Nooo, don't cry, Haruna!


This looks better. *-*


To see Masaki so serious is a bit odd..


Sakura: Aaah, Sayu is so cool.


Sayu: I know..


:D


OH NOO!! DUUUU!!


Damn, to see Duu crying is heartbreaking.. T^T


Sayu: I love Morning Musume!


And there she goes...



A last shot of the members..


... and Sayu graduates.

NOOOOO!! Sayuu ._. Now it really hits me, that she graduated and this video just made everything so sad. I'm serious, I really had to cry when I watched this. The saddest thing to me, was when they all finally read the letters. This was such a beautiful gesture and you could see their reactions. Seeing Kudo Haurka crying broke my heart... Of course, this is a goodbye video, so it has to be sad. But it was made really nice and I liked Sayu in the Kimono. She looked really pretty, so did the other members in their outfits.

I don't even know what to say, this was just overwhelming.. The song and the video are just such a perfect farewell to Sayumi. *-*
I already wrote a post about her graduation but again: Bye, bye Sayu! I will miss you. :)


But now I'm excited for Morning Musume '15!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment