Tuesday, December 9, 2014

TIKI BUN - The DJ Musumes

On October 15th, Morning Musume '14 released their 57th single ''TIKI BUN/ Shabadaba Doo/ Mikaeri Bijin''. Today I will talk about the main A-side ''TIKI BUN''.


This single is Sayumi's last one and also the last one for Morning Musume '14, as they will turn into Morning Musume '15 next year.
TIKI BUN follows the same electropop style of the other singles of this line-up. I do actually think it's a pretty strong song. The chorus is very catchy and I love the Here we go! part. Another thing I really like are the autotuned parts, where everyone only sings a tiny bit. Sayu's voice is very prominent in this song, which is no surprise. It's also nice to hear quite a bit of Duu! 
At first I didn't really like the Tiki Chiki Bun parts and of course the girls are Japanese, so they pronounce ti as chi. xP Well, I got used to the parts now. xD

So let's take a look at the video now:


We're getting introduced to the title.


Morning Musume '14 is in a big hall!


Uuuh, nice camera angle. xD


I REALLY love these clothes. They colours look nice and I love the way they are dancing with it.^^
And Riho looks of course sassy. xD



The dance looks also really cool. And I like the lights in the background.


They are DJ's? xD
Well, it's the Tiki Bun part, so that means DJing?
Waaah, Haruka and Masaki are next to Riho. :D


Riho: I'm da best DJ!
Duu: What? I can't hear you?


Sayu looking super fabulous. But she graduated.. *sobs*


Duu: Sekushii desu ne~
OMG :3


Mizuki looks pretty nice, too.
Mizupon: I know..


Masaki: Look, I'm a DJ! :D
A cute DJ. xD


Wow, Haruna looks seriously stunning. *-*


Riho smirking into the camera.
Riho: You don't like my DJing?


Mizuho: WTF, Riho? You're so bad!


OMG, the light!!! :o


Duu: Yep, we are Angels who came down from the sky.
Whaaaaat? :o


Duu: Are you an idiot? Of course not..


Duu: Oh yeaah..
Masaki: Ahaaaaa~


Haruna: Who is the idiot?
Daishii: It's YOU, Haruna!


Zukki *-*


Looking at these poses now, they look quite odd xD


Sayu: I'm the leader, bow down to me!
Mizuki: Sayuuu, pls..
Duu: What did she say?


Zukki: No one is as good as I am!
Riho: NO!! You won't beat me!

Masaki: Duu, your foot looks odd.
Duu: What did you say?


Hamster attack


Duuuuuuuu! ^-^


Duu: Oh yeah, I've got so much swag..


Zukki: Just a tiny bit.


Riho: Oh come on, you all know I'm the ace.


Sakura: But who knows for how long...



Daishi: I don't get anything..


Sayu: You will soon feel my leader power.


Mizuki: But I'm Sublea-


Sayu: NOOOOO!
Daishi: *no emotion*
Sakura: Sayu?



Uuuh, I like the set :D


Sayu: Everyone look at me! It's my last single!
Sakura: I will kill you.


Aaaaaw, Duu is so cool *-*


Duu: I know *smirk*


Sayu: Check!
Duu: Hoooooo



I really like this dance here, where they are all laying their arms around each other.


Sayu: We are a big family.
Zukki: Chuuu~
Weren't you fighting before? xD




We have the POWER! (Manpower xD)


Aaaand finally, here is Erina.
Erina: Yooo, whaddup?


Sayumi: Innocent desu~


Wow, Haruna looks so awesome!


Sakura: I want you!


Masaki: Help me!
She does look a bit awkward here..


Riho: Let's pray for a bright future.
Masaki: Oh no, I forgot to turn the lights off at home.


Riho: Who cares..
Masaki: Gomen..


And the DJing continues..


Erina: Wow, this beat is so sick..


Nice formation


Riho: Heeeelp me!
Wrong song? xD


Masaki: Lol, our hands.



The real boss!


Duu's hair looks so cool *-*


Even more idiots..



Erina: What am I doing?


Wow, Mizuki looks pretty young here o.o
Sakura: I can do Karate!


The best Ikemen.. :3



Masakin's clothes are flying..


Duu: Look at my girlfriends.. Muhahaha..


Zukki looks beautiful


Momosu '14




Even more Duu *-*


Kakkoi




The dance break is pretty cool.



Haruna: I have to concentrate.
Ayumi: This is boring..
Sayu: My hair is sooo annoying.


And Sayu looks young again :D



Sayu


Zukki


Mizupon


Ayumi


Sayu: Goodbye my dear fans!


They all look pretty funny here xD


Erina: That's how we are..


Masaki not looking awkward, yeayy.



Duu is showing her teeth and BAM she looks like a cute kid again xD



A last round of DJing



And the video ends with Sayu sitting in front of the others.
The leader is special xD

Just like the song this video follows the usual Momosu style. This means that we get lots of close-ups and of course the dance shot. Despite the boring formula, the girls are totally rocking the video so I think it's actually quite interesting. I really like the clothes and the dance is also interesting. Though it isn't as hard as some of their other dances. And the DJing dance at the Tiki Bun part is actually pretty funny. xD I'm actually really happy about the amount of screentime Duu gets here. And there's of course lots of Sayu, but that really isn't a surprise. I think it's a very nice touch to see her sitting in front of the members at the end!!

This is a typical Momosu video, but it was pretty cool to watch it.
But this was just 1/3 of the single, so I will talk about the other two A-sides next.


Actuually, I now FINALLY have internet in my apartment, so I will be able to post more again.^^
じゃ、またね。

No comments:

Post a Comment