Saturday, December 13, 2014

Kibouteki Refrain ~unboxing~

Today I will do an unboxing of AKB48's 38th single ''Kibouteki Refrain''. I've got the Type B regular edition because of Ambulance.

Totally love the Kibouteki Refrain Covers. 
And this is pretty cool with Rena and Sae-chan! *-*

The members from the cover on the back side. 

Inside the Obi is something about the Golden Microphone.
(more about those microphones in my KiRin review)

The CD looks like a part of the member's uniform.

DVD looks the same and on the right are all the names.

The booklet:

I really like this!

First half of the media senbatsu!


Second half of the media senbatsu.

First half of the lower senbatsu.

Second half of the lower senbatsu.


Lyrics.
And the microphone is given to someone else.

And this is my photo. 
I have to say I'm pretty happy with Suuchan in Ambulance style.
A senbatsu member would have been cool, but this is nice, too!

The whole concept of Kibouteki Refrain is pretty cool and I really like the CD design. It's also nice to have all the members in the booklet, even the lower senbatsu members. (though I don't really like the fact that there are two groups in senbatsu..)

Here is the CD tracklist:

1. Kibouteki Refrain
2. Ambulance
3. Hajimete no Drive
4. Kibouteki Refrain (off vocal)
5. Ambulance (off vocal)
6. Hajimete no Drive (off vocal)

DVD:

1. Kibouteki Refrain Music Video
2. Kibouteki Refrain Music Video Live version
3. Ambulance Music Video
4. Backstage Janken Taikai 2014 (Weakest Queen battle part 2)

I will talk about the different songs & videos. But one thing: I think it's sad that we don't get videos for the team songs (except Team 8) in this single. Well, they will probably be in the album, so it's okay.
I think this is a pretty good single, but more about that in my next posts. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment