Saturday, August 3, 2013

La France

Last month I was on vacation in France. I travelled to Angers with the Train on the 20th July and came back on the 30th.
I visited a friend from an Germany-France exchange I had 2 years ago. After two days in Angers we went to La Rochelle, a lity near the sea. There we went swimming every day and enjoyed the good weather. We also made long walks and went shopping.
La Rochelle is a very beautiful, city, and I'd like to go back anytime.. I really recommend this city if you want to see an rather historical French city and enjoy to go swimming and walking.

La Rochelle







Île de Ré


Japanese Garden




Angers




Kangaroo Park



These are some photos I took there. We also went to a Japanese garden and a kangaroo park, so I kinda was not only in France but also in Japan and Australia. ;)
This vacation was very, very good and I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the meals (cheeeeaaase!), the korean drama we watched (yep, my friend also likes Korea), the new Chinese songs I learned to now (yep, my friend loooves China) and even the thunderstorms.

Two of my vacation songs:



No comments:

Post a Comment