Thursday, August 8, 2013

SKE48's beautiful Lightning

SKE48 released their 13th single ''Utsukushii Inazuma'' on 17th July. 
This is their first single in more than 6 months and it's also their first one without the 9 graduated members. Actually, I was a bit worried how it would turn out and how their sales would be. But now it turned out, I don't really have to be, because they sold 623,978 copies in July alone. Of course, they were number one of the weekly charts, but now they are also number one of the monthly charts. :)
Hopefully their next single will beover 800,000 (I can dream).
But let's look at this single a bit more.


''Utsukushii Inazuma'' is pretty badass for SKE48. Remember, they usually release cute and upbeat songs amd they didn't release a more serious song since ''Kataomoi Finally'' (which happens to be my favourite single by them). So yeah, it's nice to see a different SKE48 this time. Here, they sound actually very powerful and not to forget SEXY! Yep, I guess it's their sexiest song to date (at least for single releases, there are sexier stage songs) and I like it. ;)

For me, sexy and powerful Japanese-Idol songs also mean: better vocal use, stronger dances and more original and beautiful videos. All of this can be found in this single.

''Utsukushii Inazuma'' isn't as high-pitched as so many other SKE48 songs. Even though Rena and Junrina don't have the best vocals of this group, their solos are very serious and fit into this song. Speaking of these two, the video is a big WMatsui festival. But I actually think, it's not that bad, and we can get a few glimpses of every member (YUKKO!!).
The dance is pretty strong, but SKE have always been the strongest dance group, so no surprise here.
Because of the sexy song, the dance is a lot more sexy, too and many members look good with that (especially wMatsui). Sadly, there are still some members that have the 'cute' look (they don't actually have to be very young, I mean Jurina is 16 and looks more mature) so they look a bit awkward here.
But let's take a closer look on the video now: 


The song starts off with little Yuria and the others sitting in the sand (saaaand!)


Yep, they are on sand (beach?). Anyways, I see fire.. :D
And the girls look awesome (wMatsui *-*)


Thanks, but we already now it's SKE48..
Sexy dance begins..



Sexy Rena. Seriously, this is so much better than her 'cute' side.. (even though shy Rena is funny)


Yeay, I can spot Airin there. Hentai for the win..
And Yukko on the left..


Jurina, rock it! (sorry, be prepared for some Jurina spam)



The four mermaids..
Akarin does it better than I thought..
Minarun is meeh.. not a  big fan of her..
Nao is still too cute for this and Rena is AWESOME as always..



:P
Jurina awesomeness everywhere..
But the others look good, too.. especially Yukko (I'm sooo happy she's back)


Non is here..
The quality of this video is very good!


Group attack!


Yuria. I guess she's the new number 3, right?


Yukko perfection.. Or should I rather say: Andrea!


Juuuuri..
And look at Yukiko.. :D


A boring Minarun picture..


Nao gets quite a push, right?



Okay, sexy Rena is awesome!


Manatsuuuuu..


And Akarin.. Awesome..






As you can see in all of these pictures, Jurina is quite special..
And Rena is funny ;)


Rena: Heyyyy.. I'm a good dancer too..
Yeah, just not as good as Jurina..



Awesome dance.. And OMG, this location is sooo beautiful and original!!
I expecially like the fire guys in the background..



WMatsui...



Nanako


Waaah.. they are in a forest..
Everything is so natural..


Airiiiin.. They should show her more often!!


Niidoi and Mikitty..


Anna.. Why are all the Annas of the groups so amazing?


Nyon.. *-*


And finally some Churi.. Why is she at the back suddenly???


Some Yukko goodness..


And some awesome Rena again..




Also, finally some Oya..


Churi: Give me back my good position!!


Jurina doesn't care.
Seriously, look at her face. How can she look so serious?


Akarin is so cool here..



Jurina.. *-*




Wooow... Okay, this was unexpected..


Waah.. even more unexpected things..



DANCE BREAK..
Yukko: I'm awesome, deal with it!


Creepy Kanon..


Yeay.. the fire guys are awesome!
Thank you..



Oh yeah, get down..


Waah.. what's with the eyes???


Yuria, too??


Nanako is pretty cool in this video..


And Rena's big eyes.. this fits her very good ;)


Tsk.. Mean water..


Rena: Hehehe.. I have all these young girls around me..
Nao: Rena-sama~ :D


Is she hypnotising you already??



A last few sexy moves..


THE END! 

Wow, this video was really intense.. I think it's clear that I liked it because of the many screen shots I took.. Almost everyone looks so good in this video. I can't praise wMatsui enough. With this they showed again, why they are the most popular. But it's good, that we see more members after the first chorus. It's still SKE and not only Rena&Jurina (as much as I love Jurina).
I like the clothes, I love the location and I adore the members. Also, the dance is sexy, the sexiest SKE has ever done..
Song-wise this is competing hard with ''Kataomoi Finally'' about being my favourite SKE single. I still think, Katafai is more catchy and the video is gold, but this one grows on me very, very fast and even though there's no yuri in this video, I really like it.
Oh, I actually bought this single (Type A) and that's the reason of the good quality of my screenshots ;)

And it's also the reason why I can review the Team S song ''Jyuri Jyuri Baby''.
Jyuri Jyuri Baby is an electro dance song that goes into the same direction as Jurina's ''Darkness'' and ''How Come?''. I guess autotuned electro-pop will be Jurina's future (her voice isn't the best).
I have to say, this song is really catchy though. Okay, it's not the best Team S song, but it introduces the new Team pretty good and shows what they are focused on: DANCE! 

Let's look at the video now. 


There is actually a storyline to this video, so here we see the city it takes place..


Or more excactly an underground parking lot.


And here's a creepy guy..


Jurina...


Lol, why does he have bodyguards?


Jurina: Boring....


So apperantly, he's some kind of bad guy who had a contract with the old Team S, but doesn't want to work with the new Team anymore?


But the new Team S wants to show him that they are still strong..
Sorry, but I don't really like the clothes..


Song begins.. Cool girls here..


Jurinaaa..


Yep, their dance is kinda cool.


Jurina and Nishishi.. I am just soo happy these too are still in the Team..


Especially this girl here..


Badass 'in yo face' dance moves..


Cool Jurina is really one of the best dancers..


Yuria..


Waaah.. These clothes are better than I thought.. It look cool..


Anna is very pretty here.


And so is Manatsu..


Oya looks different..
But it's good.


Yep, cool dance..






They start to fight against the Bodyguards.. Will they win?
Bodyguard: Oh fuck.. Cute and tiny Japanese girls.. What should we do?


Nishishi... *-*


Why is Niidoi appearing everywhere?


What's with the editing of the video?
And wow, Kyoka looks pretty cool..
There are so many SKE members with short hair..


Seira bringing a bit sexy into the video..


And Risako a bit cuteness... Isn't she adorable?


Sexy Aki..


Yuna and Aki.. Day and night, lol xD


Oh, veah, the dance is intense..


Anna has so much fun here.. :)


And Yuka looks pretty cool as ever..





Sexy shots..
Oh, Jurina... :)


Bad guy: Arrrgh.. they are so strong..


Yeay, sexy Yuka..


Jurina is grinning now..


Guy: Let me see..


Jinsei Chiimu S!!


Okay, you won...


Yattaaaaaaaa!!


Jurina+Yuka: Check!


Jurina: Arigatoo~


Jurina: Lol.. Let's Party!!!!

Yeah, that was the video. Let's be honest, the story was crap. The clothes were a bit odd and I didn't like the editing.
But the members were awesome and I quite like the dance. New Team S isn't that bad after all.
Not my favourite SKE song, but it's decent and catchy.

The other team songs of this single are also pretty good, and all the other b-sides are okay, too.
If I have the time and good quality videos I might review the other songs, too.
There are Akarin, Akane, Aya and Airin (the A club) in Team KII and Rena and Yukko in Team E..
It depends... ;) 

Anyways, goodbye for now. I'm happy that I finally finished this post..



No comments:

Post a Comment