Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sae-chan!

Happy birthday, Sae!


I want to make a special post about/ for her.
Being the FIRST member I had as an oshi, she really is something important for me.
Her private video was the first one I watched (and I love her jeans obsession):


She was pretty awesome in many videos (OMG, she rocked Oogoe Diamond! And that says a Jurina fan) but also in all the shows (AKBingo etc..). One of the best things about her in those shows are her ikemen moments (even though she already is pretty boyish):


I think Sae has many different sides. She is very, very, VERY energetic and has a big smile almost everytime (if she's not doing her ikemen thing). Even though this can be a bit annoying sometimes (just a little bit) it can also make me happy if I'm in the mood.
Her twitter is one of the funniest I follow. Seriously, her photos are awesome, her Japanese is odd and writes about everything (I absolutely love her posts about Sayaka and other friends).
She seems like a very nice and funny person and that's cool..


One thing about her that I also like to mention is that she is pretty stubborn and does everything to reach her goal. Even though she isn't one of the most prominent members (but I think 10 is pretty good) she is a 2nd generation member, which means she has been there (almost) since the beginning and learnt how to fight. We can also see how she teaches the SNH48 girls with so much passion and seriousness. Yep, there's also a serious Sae, which shows that she's already an adult and not just a little idol girl. She isn't your typical Idol, I think that's clear ;)


But still, Sae is Sae and even though she has many sides, I hope she will be forever like she is!
Omedetou gozaimasu, Sae-chan.









 


6 comments:

  1. she's kinda becoming less and less ikemen-like now xP well, she does still have the boyish thing going on at times, but, it's sad to say (for fans of sae who primarily like the ikemenness) that she's slowly becoming a woman, from a girl xP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, she's growing up.. Her boyish side was what drew me in at first, but I still like her because of her funny personality. And I think she's really beautiful as a woman. ;)
      But it was cool to see her being an Ikemen again for the AKB49 play.^^
      And thanks for the comment. :) It's nice reading about your thoughts on that topic. :D

      Delete
    2. heheh omg wait wtf was i saeing- u get it ?! xD nah wait.... i love sae no matter what as well but i was just saying that eh hahahar wauu nuuu sae forevermore!! and she just has a face where even if she has the girliest hairstyle, she still looks slightly androgynous and still that kind of ikemenness within her features, but in a pretty way! cx ☆♡☆♡☆♡

      Delete
    3. oh and was there an akb49 play?! "49"?! or is that a typo xD wau cooLioz
      yah and btw i love sae even more bc i like how she can be both a very kawaii and pretty sweetlooking girl AND an attractive and kakkoii ikemen, AND yusshh i also love hur happiness and personality xD she actually reminds me a lot of myself in the way she is always laughing hahah... well, the old me, anyways . nowadays, imma robot. but im still crazy with friends hehe

      Delete
    4. Haha, your comments are so funny. xD
      And yes, there was indeed an akb49 play. ;)
      Sae is really special and it's always so much fun to watch her in shows and stuff. :D She's just so genki xxD

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete