Thursday, August 29, 2013

Graduation time.. See you in the future..

Hey..
There have been quite a few important graduations of AKB48 lately.
Mariko graduated in July and now also Tomochin and Sayaka officially graduated from the group.
It's especially sad, because all of them were in the group for a very, very long time and were key members for a certain time or part of the group. Mariko is the only member that ever came in without an audition. Tomochin is a 1st gen. member, so she's been there since the beginning. Sayaka is from the 2nd genereation, original Team K and has been the captain of that team for a long time. I am very sad about their graduations, especially Sayaka's, because she's one of my top 3 members!
Sadly, she's the only one out of the three to NOT get a graduation song/ video (she somehow had a song at the dome concert..). This also means, I can't review any official graduation song/video, like for the other two.. :(

Well, I will spam ''Mushi no Ballad'', which is her only solo song and which she absolutely nailed at Tokyo Dome!! She has a more deep and powerful voice than many other members and this song totally fits that type of voice! No one can sing it like Sayaka (even though there are many other good versions... I have yet to hear Jurina's and Sae's version.. so excited..).
But the best thing about it is, that she ALWAYS sings it live!!! Yep, at least every performance I've found was live, and I don't think there are many AKB48 members that accomplished that. (right?)
Anyways, here's the song:


Now this makes me even moren sad...
We will always remember you, strong Sayaka!!!!

Let's talk about Mariko-sama now, who was the first and the fastest to graduate of the three.
But they still had the time to record a graduation song for her. Yeay!!
The song is called ''Namida no Sei Janai'' and is a slow ballad.
Honestly, I have to say the song is a bit bland. I'm not the biggest fan of ballads and I think they need something SPECIAL. Mariko's song is sad and all, but it doesn't have IT, the special thing that would make me remember it!
But still, let's look at the video and see if at least that is memorable..


The video starts with a video roll, and written on is Mariko Roll 1


Video, START!


Then we see sad Mariko, who starts to sing..


.. together with Minami. Wow, they are in a cinema!!!


Wow, there's even Mii-chan!!! So happy! Well, it would be mean if she wasn't in Mariko's graduation video, right?
Nyan Nyan.. :)


Sad Mariko is sad..


Nyan Nyan centering.. ouh yeahh!! ;)


2nd generation!!!!! Sadly, only two of them are represented here..
Sae: There's a light!! :3
Yuko: Sae-chan! This is sad! Stop fooling around!!


3rd Generation..


Old Mariko footage.. so cute!! *-*


When she won the Janken tournment..
Ue kara Mariko!!



Am I seeing right???? Is Jurina really sitting next to Sae-chan??? OMG, it's true!! Waaaah!!
My oshi's unite!!


Everyone's happy about Mariko winning the Janken..


Nyan, Mii-chan and Yuko seem to be amused about Tomochin's face in the picture before..
Tomochin: *bored* Eh? What's funny about this?
TakaMina: I don't know them.. I don't know them...
Mariko: What's everyone doing behind me?


Solo shots!!! And of course, Minami starts!


Sae-chan!!!


Tomochin smiles! Wow!


Miichan!!


Yui! Peace!


Yukirin, why are you changing your shoes now?? o.O


Sasshi: I guess it's her time to graduate now..


Yuko: I bought this beautiful dress for this special event!


Paruru: Let me kill you with my soulless eyes!!
Wait.. Paruru? What is she doing here??


Jurina.. Marikos little (big) sister.. So sad -.-


Beautiful Haruna..


Oh and Mayuyu..


Mariko cries.. :(


Sae: A hand??


Acchan!!!! Acchan appeared!! (she even did before I think.. but only in the flashbacks..)


Mariko's graduation announcement.. Uwaah.. that was sooo sad..


And she's away..


Jurina stands up.. so sad :(


Mariko Roll 2... her new life begins..


Bye, bye Mariko-sama.. We will miss you!


So good to see Mii-chan..


Mariko: Sayonara~


 And there she goes...

Wow, this was pretty sad. Okay, the video is simple and not very exciting, but it's still very beautiful and shows how Mariko was in AKB and how much she loves this group!
I will miss this beautiful troll..

Next up is ''Saigo no Door'', which is Tomochin's graduation song. This is Tomochin style, oh yes. It isn't as danceable as many of her solo songs, but it's more r'n'b than any AKB48 song. It's a really interesting song and not as bland as Mariko's (sorry Mari-chan).
As for the video.. Well, let's see, right?


Tomochin appears as a nun.. wait, a nun?? xD


And here's a door.. Is it the last?


Okay, so someone doesn't want her to go..


The song starts..
Takamina and Yuko want Tomochin to stay with them..


Nice hand movements... Reminds me a bit of Perfume ;)


She may be far away from being one of my favourites, but she is really beautiful.
But her eyes are soo big o.O


I guess Tomochin is lost now.. But this scene looks beautiful!!


Hand dance.. And Miichan is here, too.. YEAY!!


Cute Tomochin..


Everyone: Ganbatte ne!!


A shadow hand? Wow, this video is interesting!


OMG, Tomochin is invisible!!


Yuko can't believe it, too!


Miichan: Wait!
Nyan: Whut?
Tomochin: I don't care.. Bye, bye..


But then Paruru steps into her way.. with some expression on her face..


But even this SAD look can't stop Tomochin..
Paruru: I tried to feel something! Just for you!


Once again, Tomochin runs away..


But there's still Takamina left..


Yeay, a random Jurina scene..


And Mariko-sama..


And a Sae nun xD


Tomochin: Sorry Minami, but I have to go!


And the door to her new world opens..


Wow, it's a pink paradise!! *-*


And now, Tomochin looks even more beautiful..


Aw.. this is sooo cool!! I wanna go there!!


Yuko's smile is really something special!
It makes me so happy.. even though this is a sad song..


And that dance scene is soo beautiful!! They both love dancing, right?


And Miichan, too?
But sadly she has a wig now..


Mariko-sama!!
Tomochin looks so happy.. Not bored like she always is..


Everyone is so beautiful!! Why isn't the whole video like this??


Nyan Nyan!!


The group scenes are seriously cute..


Takamina and Tomochin..


Yuko.. Waaah, it's so cool!!


Mirai de... matte ne ;)


.. and she left..


Okay, I have to admit, Paruru looks really cute here. And she was best friends with Tomochin, so it's good she's in this video..


Yukirin is also very beautiful..


And we can't forget about Jurina puppy..


And our new Ichi-sama.


Bye, bye Tomo


She flies away now...

Wow.. this video was really touching. The nun thing wasn't that great, but it showed how Tomochin feeles, and that she wanted to be free.. Takamina, Paruru and the others were in her way and they were the reasons she stayed longer but finally she couldn't do it anymore and freed herself. :) I also really love the dancing scenes. It's so beautiful.. *.*

I actually think Tomochin's graduation song was better than Mariko's. But I like to listen to both songs and they are both really sad.. And I even think Tomochin's song could be a rival to ''Yume no Kawa''. xD
No, I don't think anyone will surpass Acchan, right? ;)

But that's it.. All of them now graduated and even though I'm really sad about that (especially about Mariko and Sayaka), I accepted it and I think they will do even better in the future!
I wish them all the best of luck!

Kiss monster strikes again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment