Sunday, August 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME and to GD!

Heyoooooooooooo...
Today is my birthday and I'm finally 17 years old.. Yohooooo..
That means I can drive cars now (I passed my driver's licence test last week). Of course, my mother or my father have to sit next to me, but it's still amazing!!!
I didn't get many presents, mostly money.. And I already know, what I want to do with a part of that Koisuru Fortune Cookie and Wagamama ki no Mama ai no joke, here I come~
Seriously, I want to buy These two singles for different reasons and I will write about that soon (when I have time again... like never.. lol).

Speaking of birthdays... Do you know who has his birthday today, too?
Right, it's GD's 26th birthday! :D
I think it's really cool to have the same birthday as this really talented and crazy Person.
GD, or how I rather like to call him: Kwon Ji-yong (his real name), was one of the first Big Bang members I really liked and I totally LOVE his solo works (some more, some less..).
I enjoy following him on twitter very much. Sadly, I'm not always a big fan of his fashion, but I  think it's good that he does what he want. I hope he enjoys this special day... I did ;)
Ji-Yongie pic spam:







 
















And here is a gift from him:

No comments:

Post a Comment