Monday, August 26, 2013

真夏のドームツアー ~まだまだ、やらなきゃいけないことがある~

こんにちわ!!!
I love writing in Japanese... it's so much fun :D
Well, for the ones who can't read Japanese, the title says: ''Manatsu no Dome Tour ~Mada mada, yaranakya ikenai koto ga aru~'', which is the title of AKB48's 5 Dome Tour concert.


They've been to 5 different domes this summer:

Fukuoka Yahoo Auction Dome
Sapporo Dome
Osaka Kyocera Dome
Nagoya Dome and
Tokyo Dome!

There has been so much going on and there were many announcements and GRADUATIONS!
Yeah, Shinoda Mariko, Akimoto Sayaka and Itano Tomomi all had their graduation concerts on this tour (but Sayaka's and Tomochin's theater graduations are in a few days, so they are still part of the group.. kinda). I will talk about the graduations (and the graduation songs) in a different post, but from what I've read, their graduation concerts have been quite cool. Many graduated memebrs appeared (Acchan!!! Oh, and many from 2nd gen.!! Yuka!!!), there were wonderful VTR's and sad speeches. I especially thought Sayaka's concert was pretty sad. And it's not only because she's my favourite member out of the three. No, she had a way more simple good bye than the other two (wow, Tomochin had soooo many unit songs!!!). I still wonder where her graduation song will be released (Solo single? Group song from 2nd gen? Or DiVA comeback??). The green sea of lightsticks looked soo beautiful and her dress was awesome! Best graduation in my opinion!!







Back to more happy things. There have been quite a few announcements. Let's talk about them in chronological order:

First of, in Fukuoka Dome the new unit ''Tentoumu Chu!'' that consits of only kenkyuseis was announced. The members here are Kojima Mako, Okada Nana and Nishino Miki from AKB48, Kitagawa Ryoha from SKE48, Shibuya Nagisa from NMB48 and Tashima Meru and Tomonaga Mio from HKT48.
But, oh surprise, Meru isn't the center!! Center is Kojima Mako! Wow, I only know her from ''Bara no Kajitsu'' and I really liked her there (although I have to admit, I liked Nana more).
Their first song ''Kimi dake ni Chu! Chu! Chu!'' was performed in Sapporo Dome for the first time. Nobody knows if this will be their first single or anything, but yeah.. Cool idea I would say.. And it definetely helps promoting the KKS, who are ALL48's future!
I really wish this unit the best of luck and hope to hear more about them soon!


In Fukuoka Dome it was announced that Yokoyama Yui would become Team A's captain after Shinoda Mariko's graduation. I have to admit, I think she's one of the only one's who could be captain in Team A so I'm pretty happy! Takahashi Minami would have probably been the best choice, but she's already the manager of the whole group so yeah. I guess she can help Yuihan, even though I think she already has much experience. She was in Akimoto Team K, DUH! Oh, now every Team Captain is from Akimoto Team K, isn't that cool??

One of the best announcements was at the Nagoya Dome. SKE48 will have their own national tour and will perform at Nagoya Dome!! I guess I wasn't the only one who wanted to see SKE performing at Nagoya Dome earlier than AKB, right? But yeah, I'm happy they have a chance to shine on their own next year. Also, the VTR is one of the coolest things everrr!!!



In Tokyo Dome were of course the most announcements!
First, there will be new original stages for EVERY Team!! Kyaaaaaaaaa~... So happy :D
Do you realise that this means the first original stages for so many Teams???? Team N will be the first to kick off their new stage in October and the other will follow after that.. CHECK!!

Then there was the shock: A new Team 4 will be formed!! OMG.. I didn't ever consider this!
Ori Team 4 didn't look that happy and I can kinda understand this... But I think it's pretty cool, that all the rest of 13 gen and the whole 14 gen AND Minegishi Minami were promoted. Yes, you heard right, the scandal Miichan is back!!!!!!!! ;) And she's even the captain!! She has so much experience so I think she will help these kids.. Oh, and I guess the KKS unit now doesn't consist of only KKS anymore since Mako, Miki and Nana have been promoted. ;) Yeay for Nana.. :D


Then, there have been other little announcements. Yuasa Hiroshi is again Manager of the AKB48 Theater (yesssss...), there is a new Draft System to recruite members (which I still don't really get, but it sounds fun), and there were many first performances of many songs (e.g. Matsumurabu - Matsumura Kaori, Hiri Hiri no Hana - Not Yet etc..).


Yeah, this was quite an exiting Dome tour. Even though I didn't watch a concert live (why were there no live streams??) I still think it was great. XP  I saw so many pictures and I look forward to the DVD release and all the footage we will watch!!!

Here are a few pictures:
(I don't own them..)













Yeah, I really wish they had a live stream...
That's it from me now..
Bye, bye!!

One Thing: All my three oshis sang Mushi no ballad!!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment