Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Hundred

Heyooooooooooo...
This is my 100th post!! Waaaah.. 100 already. I'm so happy... :D It's not even a year, and I'm that far.. It feels like yesterday that I wrote my 50th post :'D
I've written many K-Pop and J-pop Reviews and even some other Posts (yep, it's not all about that).
I hope to continue like this. Even though I'm pretty lazy sometimes (like now, I have three posts to post: Kill Bill, Utsukushii Inazuma and Hero.. *sigh*) it's fun to write and to take screen shots, especially from groups I love.

To celebrate this whole Thing for myself, I thought to make it a very fun post.. So please, don't take it too serious. ;)

Let's start with this: Brown Eyed Girls had their comeback and Gain models for Vogue:



Well, pretty normal for Gain, isn't it? XP


The whole Group. Lol, whoever made this, I love you.. xD


Old BEG..
Wait, Gain reminds me of something.. well, someone..


Sae! Suddenly Japanese, but I don't care.



Muahahaha, I can write what I want..


 DiVA is back!!!! Waaaaaaah...


I don't care if you don't like it...


Jurina's NEW HAIR!!


More Jurina awesomeness

Milky doesn't care.. 


Still a big Supernatural fan here!
Mishapocalypse forever!
Let's go back to Korea for a bit:


Infinite is pretty funny, right?


But L is great :D


Soooo, that's it.
Okay, it isn't as funny as I said. But aaaaaaaaaaanyways I had fun and it's different from what I've done before..
Credits to all the owners and creaters of these awesome pictures and GIF's and of course to the Idol's and their agencies. I (sadly) don't own anything/ anyone.

Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment