Wednesday, July 31, 2013

K-pop Wrap-up: July 2013

There were many, many new releases this month. As I was on vacation and couldn't be that much inside, because of the nice weather, I will write about all the best K-pop releases in this one post.
I will start with the ones I like a bit less and will order them, so that my favourite song will be at the end.. :)


Junsu - Incredible


Starting of with Junsu, one of my favourite solo singers and my official favourite JYJ member. I loved his previous songs, so this was quite a disappointment. The song isn't one of his best at all. Oh Junsu, you don't ned swag, foreign rappers and parties in your song..
But still it's OKAY and if he expressed himself with this song, I'm happy..


Oh, and the dance is quite cool, too. But please  do something more dark and sexy next time, okay? xD

B.A.P - Hurricane


This isn't B.A.P's style at all. But the sound is okay.. except for the chorus.
The best part is AFTER the chorus. Oh, and of course the 'loof is on faya'.. xD


The video is also an okay. The little dance scenes are really awesome, but the rest isn't thaaat great.


Oh, and Zelo, please change your hair, okay??
Sorry, but this song isn't one of my favourites..

A Pink - No No No


Woops, a goup I don't follow at all. But this song is actually very cute. Even though it's not the best this month, it's catchy and nice to listen to.


Add a little bit Eunji vocals and it gets awesome (her voice is very good).


What's it with all these butt dances lately???
Well, the song is cute, isn't it?


2NE1 - Falling in love


This song... Nooo, 2NE1 why are you doing this? -.-
It's not that it's bad.. It's just so odd at the beginning and the parts don't fit each other.


Minzys slow R'n'B part is the best and I actually enjoy the raps, but together it isn't that good..


At least the vdeo is okay, and Dara loks quite funny with this hairstyle (and sooo young.. what are you doing??)
Honestly, 2NE1 is such a strong goup, but this comeback isn't their best (and I was waiting for it for so long, so long, so loooong!).

Infinity - Destiny


Yep, typically 80's Infinite sound. Not to special at first listen, but it grows and is actually pretty good. Still, I think I have to listen to it a bit more..


Oh, the dance is as awesome as always (but I want something as cool as the scorpion dance!!)


There are a few special affects at the end of the video, and it looks really cool. But I wonder, why they didn't use more.. Why didn't they make a real story from this??
All in all, it is GOOD!

f(x) - Rum Pum Pum


This one is actually really catchy. I really like f(x)'s style because it's alwaysw refreshing and carefree. The song is good, I'm not too found of the chorus yet, but it's cool. I really like the outfits and the dance is pretty good.


This camera rotating is actually very funny, and adds something special to the typical boring S.M video..


... wait, not boring with Amber, right? I think she's pretty cool. She does what SHE wants..
In this video I really like Luna's and Sulli's hair. Luna because it is so rare now to see a K-Pop singer with black hair (you wouldn't think this from an ASIAN group, right XP).
Sulli's because she really rocks her short hair and looks more mature than ever.


So yeah, this one is cool.

Beast - Shadow


Beast is back with a dark concept.. and it really fits them. Honestly, at first I didn't really think it was that Special great. I don't know why.. I really, really loove dark concepts. I gues it was just the song.. but now I adore it. I like the mysterious feeling and Yeosobs amazing chorus.


But what's even better is that EVERYONE has good parts. Yes, and even Dongwoon sings the chorus once!! That's so cool!!


The MV is sooo amazing. I like the whole ''Shadow'' theme portraied with the girl and her dark 'shadow'. It's really cool, and I like all the dark things (dog, spider etc..).


Oh, and we can't forget about Junhyung's eyes. Uwaaaaah, soo cool.. :D
This song is pretty much the best July K-Pop song/ video.

Well.. except for one:

Brown Eyed Girls - Kill Bill

I will write a review about this! Don't worry!

So yeah, that's it...
It's nice to do something like this, perhaps I will do it more often (there are tooo many groups out there...)..

No comments:

Post a Comment