Sunday, July 14, 2013

Se7en and his activities in the army

As you all probably now, there's quite a scandal about Se7en and Sangchu, two celebreties who are serving in the army right now. The two (and other soldiers) were in civil clothes, going to a massage parlor that's called ''Happy Ending'' (hmm.. what will the happy ending be??). Yep, and they were pretty rude and destroied the camera of the reporter..
You better read this again here: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/weekly-recap-se7en-sangchu-not-so-happy-ending-sunggyu-controversy-and-more (allkpop is better with writing this stuff than me..).

Well, if you now think this is their private life, what do they want, I WOULD agree with you. But because they are in the ARMY, they can't just get drunk and go to a brothel. They are normal soldiers and can't just think they can do anything because they are famous. You thought the Rain scandal was a big scandal? No, actually I think going out with a girl you love is better than getting drunk and meet a girl you don't know, just for FUN.
I really, really liked Se7en as a singer and his songs were pretty awesome. Well, it's not that I hate him now. I think I will still follow his career a bit (if he has a career after this) and I think everyone deserves a second chance. But I lost a bit of my respect for him as a person because he obviously isn't following the rules and has a GIRLFRIEND.


I just wanted to tell you how I feel about this whole thing.. I hope these scandals will stop, and other celebreties will show that not everyone of them acts ike THAT. They all have to follow the rules - famous or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment