Tuesday, May 22, 2018

AKB48 - Thumbnail - 2Shot and Sign Event 2017.06.04

With buying a few copies of AKB48's album Thumbnail, I also applied for 2shots. Which means, you can apply to take a picture with your favourite Idols. I didn't want to go overboard and buy too many copies and I did win some of my favourite members.. But, as much as I applied, I sadly didn't get any picture with Jurina :( That's one of the saddest things of my year abroad, but yeah XD
Also, with the two shot tickets you were able to get Tickets for a Sign and you could use it for any member on the day of the two shot event. Well, you had to check the schedule and popular members weren't available on the day I went.. But I searched for the schedule before and was lucky that I could make it to get some signs of my favourite members.

This time the event was inYokohama, it was Pacifico Yokohama. I never went inside the big hall, but I knew the place, so I was quite relaxed. I still remember it being a nice day and me walking to the event in the sun.
Even though I didn't have two shot tickets until the 6th slot, I went there for one slot earlier because of Megu. Her slot for the Signing was 5th slot, so I went to meet her. I wasn't sure about the system but you could really just use it on any member. On the Sign ticket you had to write your name, which is why the members actually used my name when they were signing. That was really cool XD Oh and you could only let them sign your Thumbnail CD. At the Ticket check, you could also win a cheki, which would also be really cool..
So here is my first talk of the day:

5th slot 

Taniguchi Megu (Sign)

Me: Hello
Megu: Ronja-chan, hello
Me: You're cute!
Megu: Thank you (in English)
Me: Wow, English. I'm from Germany
Megu: Do you speak English in Germany? No, German right?
Me: Yes, German.
Megu: Ooooh wow, what's 'Thank you' mean in German?
Me: Dankeschön
Megu: Gankeshen?
Me: Dankeschön. Da Da
Megu: Dankesheen?
Me: Yeah, that's good!
Megu: Maybe I will start learning German
Me: Good luck with that
Megu: German is so cool
Me: Haha
Megu: thank you for coming, Dankeshen
Me: Dankeschön!


Megu blew me away again. She is so cute and nice and seems so interested when she is talking. You know, she just had to sign but she took her time and asked me things. That was so sweet of her and I'm just really happy that I decided to meet her again.. Even though she first though we speak English in Germany.. xD

I also only had one member in the next slot and it was Okada Nana. I was so excited to see her!! But it was also the first time to take a picture with an AKB member.. For these events the staff uses your phone, and I was just hoping my phone would actually take pictures..

6th slot 

Okada Nana (Picture)

Me: Hello
Nana: Hello
Me: Is Heart pose okay?
Nana: Of course. Your Japanese is really good
Me: Thank you
Nana: Where are you from?
Me: From Germany
Nana: Germany, wow! I want to go there
Me: Please come
Nana: Thank you!
Me: Thank you!


Naachan was also really really nice and cute. BUT wtf happened with the picture.. It's kind of blurred, which makes me sad. But it was still so nice to meet her and I still like the picture :)

Since I had time, I decided to already line up for Ogiyuka's sign event.. I wanted to get her sign, in the next slot. But there were soooo many people. I was waiting for more than one hour and the 7th slot already started. I had three other members for slot 7, so I really couldn't wait any longer. Just when I thought that, a staff member was asking if there were any Ogiyuka fans that could come another day. I took the chance and he put a stamp on my ticket, so I could use it for another day. This was already exciting, but this slot was truly amazing.

7th slot 

I was going to the next member's line: Kinoshita Momoka. I really think she's so funny and I wanted to meet her.. So, as I was hurrying through her ticket check, I actually WON A CHEKI. WTF! I was so shocked, I didn't expect this xD There was literally only 3 people waiting to meet her and I won.. wow, I couldn't believe it. I think I was still in shock when it was my turn

Kinoshita Momoka (picture)

Me: Hello
Momoka: Ooooh, hello
Me: Let's do this pose
..
Momka: Your name is Ronja?
Me: Yes, I'm from Germany.
Momoka: Eeh, Germany is cool. Thank you so much!
Me: Thank you!



This was actually quite fast, even though she didn't have, many people waiting in line.. Momoka is a really funny member, but I already expected her not to be easiest member to talk to.. But it was quite good! She was really nice and I think I was just a bit nervous, especially because I won the Cheki. It was still really cool to meet her.
But I had to get going to the next one. Actually, Ogiyuka and Momoka's lanes were on the right side of the hall, actually quite far away from the AKB girls.. So I really had to go quite far to go back to the remaining girls I had to meet in this slot..

Tano Yuka (Sign)

Me: Tano-chan, Hello. You're so cute
Yuka: Really? Thank you
Me: I'm from Germany
Yuka: Eeeeeh, Germany. That's great!
Me: Thank you so much, Bye bye
Yuka: Bye bye~


I didn't just say it.. She is really cute and so stylish.
This was quite fast, especially compared to when Megu signed it.. But I had to hurry anyways, and speaking of Megu..

Taniguchi Megu (Picture)

Megu: Aaah, I'm so happy
Me: Let's do a Heart pose.
..
Me: Thank you so much
Megu: Merci
Me: Thank you


So, since she was the last one in this slot, I was a bit more relaxed already. And seeing her again was just so nice. She didn't remember the Dankeschön, but she just said Merci instead? XD So cute! ANd she seemed happy to see me again and happy Idols make me happy too!!

There wasn't much time until the next slot, so I didn't do much. And then I lined up again for Tano Yuka.

8th slot

Tano Yuka

Yuka: Oh, you're from before.
Me: Yes! Let's do this pose
Yuka: Okay!
Me: I'm so happy to meet you!
Yuka: Thank you!!


And she actually recognized me, haha! I don't know what that pose is.. I kind of wanted it to be something like I did with Momoka, but Tano just did this and I went with it.. Well, it was fun anyways.

In the end, I have to say how happy I am to have a picture with Tano-chan and Momka, since both of them graduated by now. Especially Tano was recently and she was also one of my favourite members for a long time.. But I hope that both of them will be happy in the future as well!
After this event I was really tired and I still got to meet up with a friend in Yokohama. It was a nice day! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment