Friday, May 25, 2018

Last AKB48 Handshake Event 2017.07.16

This is the last Idol Handshake I went to during my time in Japan.
It was full of meeting two of my favourite Idols: Matsui Jurina and Yamamoto Sayaka!
As you can imagine I was really excited but also a little sad.

Let's go:

2nd slot

Matsui Jurina


Jurina and me: Long time no see!
Me: Oh, you remember me?
Jurina: Yes!
Me: Thank you~ I'm so happy to meet you again!
Jurina: *pointing at my hair* So cute. Like Hollywood Jurina
Me: yeah right

3rd slot

Yamamoto Sayaka


Me: Nice to meet you and happy birthday!
Sayanee: Thank you! Your Japanese is so good
Me: Not yet.. I'm so happy to meet you
Sayanee: Thank you, please come again

4th slot

Yamamoto Sayaka


Me: Hey
Sayanee: 2nd time!!
Me: Yes! I really love your singing voice and I enjoyed your performance on Ongaku no Hi
Sayanee: eeh, from yesterday? thank you, I'm happy to hear that!
Me: I'm excited for your album
Sayanee: Thank you

Matsui Jurina

Me: Hollywood Jurina is the best!
Jurina: thank you.
me: I'm also happy to meet Jurina with black hair
Jurina: Do you like both?
Me: Yes, of course!
Jurina: Thank you~
Me: Which one do you prefer:
Jurina: mmmh, that's hard..
Me: I feel you

5th slot

Matsui Jurina


Me: Yahhoo
Jurina: Yahhoo
Me: I'm going back to Germany, so this will be the last time for now
Jurina: Eeeh :(
Me: But I want to come back and meet you again!
Jurina: You promise?
Me: Yes! *making the pinky promise* I love you the most
Jurina: Thank you <3

6th slot

Yamamoto Sayaka


OJS48: Thank you. You also came in the 4th slot
Me: And in the 3rd one
OJS48: Wow, thank you so much
Me: And thank you!

Sayanee: You came for a 3rd time! Thank you
Me: Yes. But I'm just studying in Japan right now and I'll be going back to Germany soon
Sayanee: Oh, you are from Germany!
Me: Yep. So this is the last time
Sayanee: Eeeh so sad.. Please come back!
Me: I want to come again. I support you
Sayanee: Thank you~

OJS48: Please come back again. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu
Me: Yoroshiku onegaishimasu

It was so funny to talk to the same Staff member and that he recognized me again. It made tjis experience so much more special. Sayanee was simply amazing and I had the time of my life!
Seeing Jurina was lovely and I really hope I can see her again in some way.
This was one of the best handshake events and definitely one of the least chaotic ones lol (especially compared to the previous one).

Best,
Ronja

No comments:

Post a Comment