Sunday, May 20, 2018

Morning Musume '17 Handshake and Cheki Event at Shibuya Belle Salle 2017.03.05 (and 03.19)

I know this is more than a year late, but I still want to talk about my experience of going to a Morning Musume event in Japan. I was very lucky to win the chance to take two pictures with Kudo Haruka, and I also got to shake hands with some of the members.

The event took place on March 5th 2017 in Shibuya. I still remember being really excited about meeting my favourite Idol. I was dreaming about this moment for a long time. I was so excited, that I could just think of one pose that I wanted to do.. The second pose I was still not sure and I thought about just being spontaneous or asking her what she wants to do. Even though she would probably just say peace sign anyways..

So I arrived at the event, waited for the ticket controll, entered the hall, had the security check me and waited in Kudo Haruka's line. Okay, so everything went soooo fast, I remember not really caring about my surroundings so then it was finally time for me to meet Kudo Haruka. I had to show my ticket and because I was so excited I gave the security guy my two tickets. But he said I can only use one at a time.. oops. He also asked me which pose and I said: Kabe-don! I entered the booth (still with the second ticket in my hand, oops) and there she sat. She looked a bit tired but really beautiful and she was all smiling nicely at me. I think I said something like: I like you so much!, but for the most part I just looked at her. So she did the kabe-don and the picture looks like this:


I mean, who didn't have the dream of getting Kabedon from Duu? hahaha
After watching Lilium this was a must have! Even though she looks way too cute in the picture, this is just so so so great! And I was so happy to finally meet her!
But it felt like two seconds and I already had to leave again and get my picture.. Way too fast.

But I still had my second ticket. I lined up again and thought about what to say and do next. I thought about how much I love Sexy Cat no Enzetsu and how the cat pose is really cute too. After the kabe-don I was too scared to ask her for an Ikemen pose, and I rather wanted to do something funny.
When it was my turn, I told the security guy that I wanted to do the Neko-pose.
I went inside and we took this picture:


Haha, she's so cute but again I couldn't really talk to her, because everything was sooo fast! Still a nice experience, and I have two really precious pictures!!

After the Cheki's, I also went for a few Handshakes. This day it has been only 3, so here are my reports:

First, I met Harunan. I was quite excited, because she would be my first Momusu handshake and I love her so much. And wow, she is soooo beautiful in real life and I have the feeling she is just a really nice and funny person!

Me: I love you! You are so stylish and I liked your photobook!
Harunan: Really? Thank you a lot!! Please come again!
Me: I want to go again.
Harunan: Your Japanese is really good.
Me: Oh, thank you!!

This was a really nice handshake and wow Harunan is so lovely! I was really happy to meet her, even though at first I felt a bit awkward talking to her. But

Next, I met Duu. I already met her before for the Cheki's, but I was still soooo nervous.
I was really early at her booth, so I was like the 3rd person, hahaha.. I was exactly at that position, where the security is checking each person. So.. the nice security lady started talking to me. She asked where I'm from and stuff like that and she was just really really nice!! I did feel a bit more relaxed afterwards which was really nice!!

When I saw Kudo, I immediately noticed that she was wearing glasses now. She looked really cute and we were matching because I was also wearing glasses (as you can see in my pictures).

Me: Hello, I'm so happy to be able to meet you. You are my favourite member!
Duu: Thank you. I'm really happy about that. Where are you from?
Me: I'm from Germany!
Duu: Wow, Germany!
Me: I love you
Duu: Thank youuuu

And again, handshakes are simply way too fast. But at least I could say more than when I took pictures with her. She wasn't the most energetic but she seemed genuinely happy. And I don't know, it was just so nice to meet her and tell her that I'm her fan!

Last, but not least I was meeting Yokoyama Reina. She just joined Morning Musume, so I didn't know what to expect but I really wanted to meet her!

Me: Hello, I'm really happy you are in Momusu!
Yokoan: Thank you very much.
Me: You are really cool in BRAND NEW MORNING
Yokoyan: Thank youuu

She seemed also a bit nervous, since this was one of her first handshakes.. maybe I was her first foreigner handshake, who knows (hahaha).
She was really really small and adorable and made a nice first impression on me. I would kind of want to meet her again now, because now that she's over her shyness she is simply the most hilarious girl ever xD

Looking back at the event now, I'm just so happy I could meet Kudo Haruka, but also Harunan and Yokoyan. It was a special event and even though really nervous and kind of awkward, it made me really happy. Especially now, since Kudo graduated from the group. I still got to meet her two times more, but the first time meeting her felt the most special.

extra:
Event 2017.03.19

This day I only went to Shibuya for one picture, so everything was quite fast.
But I got to take a picture with Iibuko Haruna, Ishida Ayumi, Kudo Haruka and Oda Sakura!!
This time I went for the heart pose and they were all so happy and cute. Especially Harunan was quite excited to see me.


I think this is my favourite picture with Idols. Not only is it with 4 of my favourite members, everyone looks really cute and I love the heart pose!!
I'm just really so happy to have meet these loevely girls and to have this special memory with them. :)

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello... I want to ask you for an advice, I Will go to Japan on december 2019 and I want to know how to get tickets for these kind of events.

    ReplyDelete