Monday, May 21, 2018

Morning Musume '17 Handshake Event at Shibuya Belle Sale First 2017.05.28

I am writing about my last Morning Musume '17 Handshake Experience.
It was again at Shibuya Belle Sale First on 2017.05.28. 
This time I met quite a few of the member so it was busy, but a lot of fun!

3rd

Ikuta Erina
Me: Eripon, I love you!
Eripon: Thank you!
Me: You know, I've been to the Budokan concert and it was so much fun. Eripon was awesome!!
Eripon: Thank you! Please come again

4th

Oda Sakura
Me: Odachan, I love you!
Oda: Eeee Thank you!
Me: Budokan was so much fun. Thank you!
Oda: I'm happy, thank you!

She's so damn beautiful!

Kaga Kaede
Me: I love you since your Kenshuusei time!!
Kaedy: eeee thank you!
Me: I had to cry when you were finally performing in Budokan.
Kaedy: Thank you

Haga Akane
Me: Haga-chan you're awesome!
Haga: Thank you!
Me: You were awesome in Budokan
Haga: Thankyouuuu

Oda Sakura
Me: I'm back!
Oda: Thank you!
Me: In the video of Morning Musume Shiru it looks like you had so much fun.
Oda: It was a lot of fun!
Me: That's nice!!
Oda: Eh, wait the video?
(I think she was confused, but she did say she had fun haha)
Me: Odachaaaaaan

5th

Makino Maria
 
Me: MarianRaburin
Maria: Maria LOVErin desuuu!!
Me: Aaaaa so cute! I really liked your birthday event, I had a lot of fun!
Maria: Thank you so much! (wave)
Me: I love you~

Haga Akane
Me: Hagachaaaan
What did you think  about Duu's poem? (Budokan)
Haga: That was really cute
Me: I'm glad

(it took me too long to explain the question. I kind of wanted to mention something about Duu since Akane loves her so much and I do, too.. But I didn't want to ask her about Duu's graduation, so I decided for the poem.. Was okay, but Akane also looked a bit tired, poor baby)

Ikuta Erina
Me: The Wakame soup was good?
Eripon: Yes, it was delicious!
Me: That's nice! Please come to Europe!!
Eripon: I want to go!!
Me: Where do you want to go the most?
Eripon: EUROPE??

6th

Ogata Haruna

Me: You're so cute!
Haachin: Thank you!
Me: Budokan was awesome!
Haachin: Thank you, please come again!
Me: Yes
Haachin: Your Japanese is really good!

I can't lie, I didn't really know what I would talk about with Haachin. But she was very sweet and I just wanted her to know that I really enjoyed her performance at Budokan. It's helpful that I recently went to a concert before this Event! :)

Kaga Kaede
Me: Seems like you had fun with Maria just now.
Kaedy: Yes, it was interesting!
Me: How is it to be in Morning Musume?
Kaedy: It's so much fun!
Me: That's so nice to hear!

I heard Maria and Kaedy having fun in the background before and it made me so so happy that they are in Morning Musume together!!

Kudo Haruka
Me: Kuduu is the best!!
Thank you so so so much. Thank you for being an Idol. Kansha Kangeki Kuduu
both: KANDUUU!
Me: I love you!
Duu: Thank you so much!

The handshake with Duu was too short.. I would have given so much to meet her again and for a longer time. But I'm so glad I got to meet her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment