Monday, May 28, 2018

Keyakizaka46 - Kaze ni Fukaretemo Type A ~unboxing~

Today I'm doing an unboxing of Keyakizaka46's single Kazeni Fukaretemo Type A. I purchased this single when it was released back last year. 
Sooooo let's finally take a look at it:


Hirate's best look yet on the cover.. One reason why I had to buy this version. She looks amazing on the cover


Back side with Manaka, Moriya, Berika and Risa..


Obi. And I won't forget it's Type A XD



The CD looks quite normal, nothing really special


Same for the DVD


But I like how all the names are written here


Kakkoi Hirate again



Techi~


Lyrics of Kaze ni Fukaretemo


Lyrics of Soredemo Aruiteru


Here we have shorthaired Ozeki


And a really beautiful Berika


Lyrics of Kekkyoku, Jaa ne shika Ienai


All the Kanji members.. I wish I had this as a poster


Shiori


And Yone



So much black!


And I got a Mei card.. She's not my favourite member, but this picture is absolutely adorable!!

Tracklist:

1. Kaze ni Fukaretemo
2. Soredemo Aruiteru
3. Kekkyoku, Jaa ne shika Ienai
4. Kazeni Fukaretemo (off vocal ver.)
5. Soredemo Aruiteru (off vocal ver.)
6. Kekkyoku, Jaa ne shika Ienai (off vocal ver.)

DVD:

1. Kaze ni Fukaretemo
2. Getsuyoubi no Asa, Sukaato kirareta
3. Bonus footage (in Tochigi)

I really like this single's main track. Kaze ni Fukaretemo is an upbeat happy song and even though I really like Keyaki's darker songs, this is a really nice change. The video is really cool as I simply love the girls in suits and the dance. Soredemo Aruiteru is a song by Hiragana Keyaki and was used for their drama Re:mind. I like the show and the song is really nice as well, especially their voices are shining a lot in this. I really like the members that are singing Kekkyoku, Jaa ne shika Ienai, especially since they normally don't get to be in the spotlight that much.. The song is really cute!
I'm also still in love with Getsuyoubi and the video.. best thing ever!

In the Bonus documentary, some members went to Tochigi and had to do a lot of climbing and walking through water etc. It's reall fun to see them do their best and some of the members are really good while some other aren't (poor Nagasawa-kun and Berika). Since this is a mix of kanji and hiragana members it's quite cool to see them together and especially made me like Katoshi and Kage even more when I first watched this.

All in all, this is an amazing single.

No comments:

Post a Comment