Sunday, January 24, 2016

Best of 2015: 48 Group and Nogizaka46

Welcome back to my blog.
The year 2016 has started and there are already a lot of new events. But let's take a step back and look at the year 2015 again. I will talk about the best of the 48 Group of 2015 in this post. That includes mostly songs and a few happenings.


So let's start right into it with my single ranking of all the 48 groups (+Nogi):


15. AKB48 - Halloween Night


This years sousenkyo single was a halloween-themed disco song.
I really do not hate this song or anything, but it's just not a song that I like to listen that often. I like it more than I did in the beginning, but it's still kind of boring.. Sadly, not even the cool costumes could save it from the last place.

14. HKT48 - 12 Byou


Here we have HKT48's first single of the year. The Alice-themed concept is actually pretty cool, I'm just not a really big fan of this song.. ^^'

13. NMB48 - Durian Shonen


And here is NMB48's summer song. It's centered by Riripon and is a cute song. The video is pretty funny. I like this release, it's just that it isn't anything really special..

11. Nogizaka46 - Taiyou Knock


Next up is Nogizaka46's summer song. Taiyou Knock is a nice song and centered by Ikoma Rina.

10. NMB48 - Don't Look Back


Whilst I do like this song a lot, it kind of faded away over the year. In the beginning I was hyping it a bit (especially because it is Nana's last single) but now I guess I like it a bit less? It's still a very good song but I'm just not really listening to it anymore..

9. AKB48 - Green Flash


Green Flash is a really cool song, and I'm happy AKB has been experimenting a bit in the first half of the year.

8. Coquettish Jutai Chu


Listening to this song over the year, it really just simply screams SKE. Its so freaking catchy, up-beat and simply perfect for this group. 

8. AKB48 - Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby



This is still a rather new song, so I don't know what I will think about it in a few months. But I have to say that it is a song that I do like a lot. It's so typically AKB that I just have to love it. This is what we all love about them right? It's not a musical masterpiece but I simply love it. *-*


7. NMB48 - Must Be Now


Now we are in my own personal Kami7 of the songs.
NMB is once again showing how talented and cool they are! This song is so good and I also love the dance! Adding to that there aren't so many members and all of them are so good at dancing, so it's simply awesome. The only bad thing, whilst I love Sayanee a lot, I wish the other members had more lines, too.. But it's still a good release!

6. HKT48 (feat Kishidan) - Shekarashika


Here I present you my favourite HKT48 single ever. I simply LOVE LOVE LOVE how they turned around their image a bit, while still keeping the cute side. The song is so cute and catchy, yet fun and also cool! The video is also pretty cool and I love the participation of Kishidan!

5. Nogizaka46 - Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru


Nogi has once again slayed 2015 and this song in particular was just perfect. The song, the line-up and most importantly the video! It's just so lovely.

3. SKE48 - Mae Nomeri


My Top3 starts with Rena's graduation single. This song isn't SKE's most memorable song ever, but it just catches so many emotions and makes me happy and sad at the same time. I just love it so much!

2. AKB48 - Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai


Instead of a bikini single, we got this from AKB. This has to be one of the most epic things they have ever done! The song is simply perfect, the dance is so sharp and the video is like a whole movie. It definetely isn't all perfect, but I love the cinematography and the AKB charm is undeniable. Obviously my favoruite song from AKB of 2015!

1. Inochi wa Utsukushii


*drum roll*
Top1 of this list is once again taken by Nogizaka46!!! This shows how much I love this group, and at least maybe song-wise even more than the 48groups. Inochi wa Utsukushii is a lovely dance track, meaning its a cool song with a lot of beautiful elements. It keeps the melancholic Nogi sound, added up with a fast dance song and a nice dance, which is a prefect mix in my opinion. The members and the video are also shining. Even though it was released more in the beginning of 2015, I'm still a very big fan of this song and it is one of my favourite out of all the songs I listened to!!!!
Nogizaka is awesome, right?



And now I will talk about a few B-sides, that I really liked a lot:


AKB48:

Haru no Hikaru Chikadzuita Natsu (c/w Green Flash)


This song is a happy up-beat dance track and I like it.

Kegareteiru Shinjitsu (c/w Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai)


I've beein liking Team 8 already before, but this song really showed how awesome this team is! We only have a few members, but they are all really cool. The song has this kind of cute & dark mix, that a lot of Idol songs have. It creates a really interesting atmosphere and I'm probably talking bulshit right now, haha. XD  But I love it!!!!!

Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu (c/w Halloween Night)


AKB has done sexy songs better before, but this is still a very interesting song. I especially love the video!

365 Nichi no Kamihikouki (c/w Kuchibiru ni Be my Baby)


This is a very, very, very beautiful song and the Sayanee center is so perfect. I'm not always the biggest fan of ballads, but I love this song so much!

Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo (c/w Kuchibiru ni Be my Baby)


Once again I have to say how much I love this song. It's probably one of my favourite songs of 2015!

Yasashii Place (c/w Kuchibiru ni Be my Baby)


A really cool Team A song, This is what I've been missing from them!

Nanka, Chotto, Kyuu ni... (c/w Kuchibiru ni Be my Baby)


This is such a really cute song by Team 4!

Ama nojaku Batta (c/w Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby)


I can't believe I almost forget about this one!! Team 8 is simply awesome and I love the different feeling of this song and the video is so weird and perfect.


SKE48:

Sekai ga naiteru nara (c/w Green Flash)


Even though this was released at AKB's single, it's still an SKE song!
It's a really cool and dramatic song with a pretty dark video. One of the best videos of 2015!!!

Dirty (c/w Coquettish Juutai Chuu)


This is a cool song from Team S and it's pretty catchy.

2588 Days (c/w Mae Nomeri)


Rena's graduation song is really sad. Even though it isn't the best song and she doesn't have the best vocals its still full of emotions and a lovely song.

NMB48

Renai Petenshi (c/w Don't look back)


I haven't been listening to NMB that much this year. But this song is pretty cool!

Sayonara, Kakato wo Fumu Hito (c/w Durian Shonen)


This song is also very nice and I like the soccer-styled video! xD



HKT48

Otona Ressha (c/w Green Flash)


This is such a lovely song and video!


Nogizaka46:

Tachinaori Chuu


This is simply a lovely song with a very beautiful, yet sad video! One of Nogi's best and I still wanna review this in the future!

Sakana no Love Song (c/w Taiyou Knock)



A really lovely song with a cute video!

Popipappapa (c/w Ima, Hanashitai Dareka ga Iru)


Woooh, this is really cool. The title is pretty random but I love this fierce song and stylish video!

Shitto no Kenri


This song is really nice and I especially love the video. It's sooooo cute!!! *-*


So yeah, this has been my favourite songs of 2015.

Once again I will present you my favourite members. I didn't have that much time, so I guess I didn't follow a lot of members actively. Before I list my Kami7, I will talk about a few members, that are still pretty new to me and who I might follow in the future. :D


Yamada Nanami


She's my favourite Team 8 girl and I simply like her fun personality and her performance and voice is also really good.

Taniguchi Megu


Megu has been on my radar since the end of 2014. She's simply such a sweet girl and her being so close with Nana is also pretty cute to see. I just hope, she will be continued to push and not shaved away like some other girls..

Nagao Mariya

She will soon graduate *cries*
I always had a soft spot for Mariyagi, though I didn't follow her thaaaat much. She's so beautiful and talented, and I wish her the best of luck for the future!

Watanabe Miyuki

Without noticing I have liked almost every picture of her on instagram! ^^'
Milky is just sooooo cute. I really love her as a model and her fashion style. Adding to that, she's such a talented performer and a really nice girl.

7. Yamamoto Sayaka


Sayanee is as awesome as ever. I feel like it's REALLY time for her to start her solo career. Be it in NMB48 or not..

6. Sashihara Rino


Girrrl is rocking the 48group!! aaah, she's so cool!

5. Wakatsuki Yumi


Wakasamaaaaa!!! Since I'm including Nogi members here, of course I had to place her high. Wakatsuki is still as cool and cute as ever. I love her personality, her style and everything. Her voice also has a very nice charm!

4. Tano Yuka



Tano-chan has had a very good year. She has been pushed a lot and has appeared in a lot of videos. Also, she's once again starring in a stage play and OMG, she has improved soooo much!!! *-*
She's so talented, lovely and I really want to meet her!

3. Nishino Nanase


Without noticing, she has outrun most of my favourite girls! I mean, I always liked her, but now she's my favourite Nogi member and makes me smile a lot.

2. Miyazawa Sae


And my neverchanging Top2. Well.. They will change when Sae graduates. It saddens me a lot, that she will graduate. But now I'm pretty positive about her future! Especially, since she will get such a great goodbye with all the concerts and stuff! *.*


1. Matsui Jurina



Jurina is number 1, who would've guessed. With her first photobook and a lot of changes, this has been a year full of Jurina news. She's still the same old funny girl, though I'm pretty sad she isn't doing dajare's anymore.. Now that I can understand them so much more and even love to make them myself. ._.
But yeah, Jurina is still Jurina and I love her! <3




Like every year, a lot of things happened. Here are the most important events:

Of course there was a shuffle (even though Takamina didn't want one..). But I actually liked this one, since it stopped most of the unnecessary kennin's and built pretty cool new teams.
Then we have the newly formed NGT48 with Kitarie as the leader. I still don't know that many girls, but they seem to be a really cool group and I'm so happy about this chance for Rie and her being in more singles and stuff! *-*
I still don't know anything about the new Keyakizaka46.. ^^'
Sousenkyo was also really exciting, though the song didn't really impress me that much.. Sorry, Sasshi.
The two biggest graduations were thos of Kawaei Rina and Matsui Rena. I was especially sad about
Rena, since she has been my top3 member and was a very important face for SKE. But she's doing so great now, which is awesome to see! *-*
There was also AKB48's 10th anniversary. Because of that, there was a lot of advertisement and graduated members came back for performances! That was really cool and there is still the next single, where some graduated members are also participating!


As you may noticed, I paied slightly less attention to the 48group this year. I still love them with all my heart, but there was just sooo much going on in the group. Adding to that, I had less and less time in my real life.. But of course I will try to be more active about them in 2016!!!! Let's see what kind of music they will release, who will graduate and who will be the number one in the Election! Wohoooo!!

With that, bye bye..

Tano-chan & Jurina! <3

4 comments:

  1. I agree so much with Kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo... and Yasashii place. Kimi wo is the most beautiful love song I've ever heard and the sad, melancholic lyrics add to its beauty. As for Yasashii place, I wish it had been centered by Takamina (or Wcenter with Kojiharu), since this is probably her last team song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! :3
      Kimi wo seems to be loved by a lot of people.. It's just such a beautiful song *-*
      And you are right! Yasashii Place with a Takamina center would have been perfect, but it's still done really well.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, team A songs are great, nevertheless.
      And, Kimi wo is just...lovely, can't stop listening to it xD

      Delete