Sunday, January 17, 2016

What I bought in Japan~

Hello again!
Today I will show you the Idol stuff, that I bought in Japan. Last time I didn't buy a lot, so this time I guess I went a bit overboard :'D But it was worth the money!!
So let's see:


I bought three Idol magazines. The one on the top left has a big Nogi special with is why I bought it.
The top right one has Momusu featured!
And then I finally bought my first magazine with Jurina on the cover! <3



Those are the posters from the magazine. I love them so much (especially the Naachan poster) *-*


A lovely CD haul, don't you think? *-*
I got the Syachihoko and SKE CDs very cheap from Book off.
I was very happy to find the Indies debut of Kobushi Factory.
And of course I had to buy AKB's new single.
Momusu's single was released when I was there, so I bought two copies of them..


That's why I also got a shop bonus for Momusu! 
Only one, because I bought the other version from the H!P store.


I also bought C-ute's and Angerme's new albums.


I didn't get the C-ute bonus, but the Angerme bonus (which is beautiful by the way).. 
even though Angerme's CD was released back in November.. Isn't that funny?


And then of course I had to buy Lilium and Sayu's graduation concert <3


My Team K haul from the AKB48 shop.
Jurina clearholder, Jurina postcard and Jurina Cookie box/ Moneybox (now guess my Oshi XD)
Tanochan postcard and the Team K towel. 
Finally I bought this towel!! 
I was really angry at myself for not buying it last time, but not it's mineeeee!!


My H!P store haul (which mostly consits of Duu)
Kudo clearfile and photo, Kudo pen, Kudo Gatcha and Kudo christmas thingy (with a photo of her on the back).. Even the Shop lady was somehow smiling at me for buying almost only Duu stuff XD
Of course I had to buy something from Riho (her outfit from the 2012 spring tour; also with a photo on the back) and the 2016 calendar with a aphoto!


Now about the gatcha. I really got Duu totally BY LUCK!!! Well, actually my friend got her for me, because I am so unlucky.. But damn, if this isn't destiny XD


And random photo haul from Idol shops.
Wada, DuuxRiho (cries in a corner), Chiyu (+Yuzu and Yuzuki), False (<3), Duu, 
MeiMei (cries more), Sasshi, Sae (dies) and Jurina!
Most of my favourite Idols <3

So, that is my Idol haul!
I actually really didn't bring a lot more from Japan.. Just a few clothes, sweets, souveniers and this:


Marie hand cream, Tsum Tsum Marie chopsticks and Jiji!
As you can see, I quite love cats XD
Well, I've been a Marie fan since I was a kid, and I have lots of goods of her..
Perhaps I will do an Marie post in the future ;D

So that's it for today.. Of course I will unbox some of the CD's and I'm still working on the 2015 best of posts and some reviews.. :D
Bye, bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment