Tuesday, January 19, 2016

AKB48 - Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby Type A unboxing

Today I will do an unboxing of one of the CD's that I bought in Japan (I bought it at Tower Records). It's the Type A version of AKB48's single ''Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby''. This was supposed to be Takamina's last single, so she is serving as the center. 


Here we have the cover with Takamina, Sasshi, Yui, Jurina and Rie.


Backside with the senbatsu members and a lot of Takaminas.


Simple Obi


And this is what the CD case looks indside.


I quite like the CD design!


But the DVD looks exactly the same... so much creativity..


Here, the participating members are listed


Aaaand, the booklet.
Even though it's so simple, I quite like the design.


Lyrics


More lyrics and credits


And the whole booklet with all the members.




I like the outfits a lot and everyone looks so cool *-*

Shop Bonus with SaeYuki (*-*) and my Nyan bonus photo.

Tracklist:

1. Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby
2. 365 nichi no Kamihikouki
3. Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo...
4. Yasashii Place
5. Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby (off-vocal)
6. 365 nichi no Kamihikouki (off-vocal)
7. Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo... (off-vocal)
8. Yasashii Place (off-vocal)

DVD:

1. Kuchibiru ni Be My Baby Music Video
2. 365 nichi no Kamihikouki Music Video
3. Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo... Music Video
4. Yasashii Place Music Video
5. WORDS ~Takahashi Minami speaks words of wisdom~

I really like this single's design. The line-up is simply perfect and I love the outfits a lot.
The tracklist is also amazing. I like every single song of this type and most of the other songs as well. The A-side Kuchibiru Be My Baby is a nice send-of to Takamina (though seems like she will be in the next single as well.. I don't get the management..). 365 nichi no Kamihikouki is simply a beautiful song and I get why everyone loves it so much. Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo.. is my personal favourite of this single. It's a more typical AKB one, but I simply love it so much. Team A's Yasashii Place is a more electronic dance song and I also like it a lot.
The videos of these songs are all really pretty, especially Kimi wo Kimi wo Kimi wo *-*
Also, I'm just sooooo happy that the bonus videos are back. It's lovely and sad at the same time to see all these speeches of Takamina in the WORDS video. <3

So I guess I'm quite a big fan of this single. As a whole package this is my favourite 48 single of 2015, so I'm really happy that I bought it!

2 comments:

  1. Ikr? Kimi wo kimi wo kimi wo is one of the loveliest songs of 2015 (and also my favorite)

    ReplyDelete