Monday, January 11, 2016

My trip to Japan (December 2015 - January 2016)

Helloooo!!
I've been back from Japan for a week now.
It was simply an amazing journey with lots of fun so I want to talk about it a bit. I love Japan a lot and this time I once again started to love the country even more.

I went with two friends and we were mainly in Kyoto and Tokyo. I already went to both cities, but Kyoto was just a 1-day trip in 2014 before. So, of course I didn't see a lot but this time we were there for 4 days. We saw a lot of temples and shrines. Of course, we also didn't see everything, but it was very nice nevertheless. I especially liked the Fushimi Inari and the Kinkakuji. Those two were really breathtaking!




In Tokyo we mainly went shopping and enjoyed the flair of the big city.
This is also were I mostly spent my money for Idol stuff (I guess I will do an extra post about what I bought)^^'
I went to a lot of Idol stores. I really love the official H!P and AKB48 stores, they just make me so happy <3 Unofficial Idol stores are also cool, but often way to small and crowded and I just like the feeling of being in an official store more if you get what I mean. XD





I also saw the Fuji-san for the first time, which was really really cool *-* One day I want to climb it!

And of course I ate lots and lots and lots of awesome foods!! (C'ant forget the Maid-Café, it was soo cute!!!)

Okonomiyakiiiiii ! (Now one of my favourite foods!)

Tanuki Udon

Awesome Apple Cinnamon Pancakes

Japanese breakfast (with Natto!!!!! I liked it!)

Gyoza and Ramen *-*

Moe Moe Omu Raisu

Cauliflower Sushi (yummy) and Salmon Cheese Sushi (BEST THING EVER!)

Nice Okinawa Cake


Maid Cafe sweets (yes we went twice :'D)

Now I'm hungry,, But it's past midnight, so I will go to sleep now.
This was one of the best journeys of my life and I can't wait to study in Japan starting from later this year! :3

2 comments: