Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Morning Musume '15 - Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi/ ENDLESS SKY/ One and Only Regular A unboxing

So now I will do an unboxing of the regular edition of Morning Musume '15's single Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi/ ENDLESS SKY/ One and Only. This triple-A-side single was Sayashi Riho's last single. Adding to that, I bought this at the Hello Project Shop in Akihabara, so it is really special to me!


I really love this cover. Riho is clearly in the middle and everyone looks so pretty. The outfits are also pretty!


The back


And the white Obi


This is what the inside looks like.


And I really like the CD design!


The cover once again. Rihooooo T.T


And the backside. This line-up was so cool *-*
And I'm so proud of Duu being next to the center :3


Lyrics with beautiful background drawings


And once again I've got a Harunan photocard, haha. But I'm happy with it! :D

Tracklist:

1. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi
2. ENDLESS SKY
3. One and Only
4. Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi (instrumental)
5. ENDLESS SKY (instrumental)
6. One and Only (instrumental)

This is a very very nice single and I quite like the style of it.
I also love all of the songs, especially Tsumetai Kaze to Kataomoi! It's just perfect . It's sad, beautiful yet powerful. ENDLESS SKY despite being a bit bland is also a good song and lastly the full-English song One and Only is awesome! I didn't expect an English song by Momusu to be THAT good! Like really, the English is pretty good and this song is so much fun.

So yeah, this is an amazing single and I'm so happy that Riho got a great send-off!

No comments:

Post a Comment