Sunday, March 3, 2013

Kitagawa Kenji

Hey^^

So today I'm going to review NMB48's ''Kitagawa Kenji''. I know, this song is already 4 months old, but because of their recent succes with their new album and Ainyans graduation announcement, I wanted to review something by them. Oh, and I'm so proud, that I now know even more girls than just Sayanee and Milky (+ Yuihan)... Muahahaha..
The song is also one of the catchiest songs ever. I stuck in my head when I head to write a test and that was rather distracting. xP
Okay, the song is suuuper awesome, but it's not that nice when you have to think about school topics (I can somehow relate to  Milky in the music video, LOL)
Hihi, but now I can enjoy it as much as I want. ;)
But you what's even more awesome than the song alone? It's the song together with the PV.. Oh man, the PV is awesome. It's cute and funny and aaawww :3... It's perfect. xD
Here are some pics:

SO, the video begins in a classroom..
Ugh, I hate maths... :T


Sayanee is good at maths.. Well, good for her.. :P


She competes with Yuihan..
Yui: *sigh* You know I'm better..


Sayaka: *smirk* Sure?


Muahaha, Milky knows nothing.. xD
She's even worse than me..


Nana seems really bored..


And so does Maachun.. LOL


Riho: Da fuck is thaaat?


I can see my loveer.. <3
Nope, the students aren't interested in maths.. xP


Ooooh yeah, Sayanee was faster..
Sayaka: *smirk* Now take that, bitch!


But Yuihan finishes shortly after her... So who is left??


MILKY!!
Help??


She's frozen.. Muahahaha, that's so funny..


NMB48 = Kitagawa Kenji


Oaah, the classroom rotates and..


... we see the members with their cute dresses.


And now the song finally starts..
It's soooo cute!!



This is sooo boring..


Uaaah, the dance is cute too.. *-*



Look at the eyelashes!! So cool!!


Big sofa!! Yeayyyy... :D


So here we have the main 4 (I know at least all of them^^)



Nana is soo cute


Look at that!! Maachun wants to eat the mini tree :3
I can't.. It's too cute!!




Maachun: I know that I'm cute ^-^


Oh, I love acrobatic dances.. NMB48 is so cool :D


Uaaaw, they are so tiny.. xD


One of the catchiest choruses eveeer!!


Tihihi, the dance in the classroom is really cool


Miyukiii.. :D


And Nana with the big pillow.. *-*


Chuuu~


LOL at the tiny tables.. 


HUG!! (You're doing something wrong)


Behind the tree... Ainyan, you will be missed.. :/


Sayanee: I'M CUTE *wink*


Maachun is hypnotized by Ainyan's finger... woo


Saya: Isn't that funny??


The chiller.. LOL


Yuihan fits into NMB48 sooo well :D


Heeeelp!!


You should rather hug a real person, Fuuchan ;)


Group shot... aren't they adorable?


Behind the teacher: dancing like crazy..


The teacher turns around: everyone is studying..
LOL


Soooo cute *-*


Sayanee jumps.. hihi, that looks funny


Sayaka: Peaaaace :p


Chuuuu~


Let's partyyy xD


And a last shot in front of the teacher.. xD

See, the PV is sooooooo much FUN!!!!
It's really cute and adorable and funny and aaaw...
Okay, the clothes are a bit too much, but it's funny.. And they are doing funny things in the video, too!! Especially Maa-chun.. She's such a dork :D

But now I have to go :/
Until next time
Ronii

No comments:

Post a Comment