Friday, March 29, 2013

The best concert ever!!!

Hey


Sooo, I haven't talked about Super Show 5, have I?
It finally started again.. all the Super Junior fans come together to enjoy this show.. Yeayyyy
It's so freaking cool. And yes, I had my experiences with Super Show 4 last year. It was INCREDIBLE! Best 4 hours of my life.
And this years SS looks also really promising, from the few fan videos I watched at least.


Oh I want to see it live SOO BAD. It looks so funny.
Chances are high that they come to Europe (well, France at least) but I don't think I can go this time.. :T
But you know, it was sooo great and I miss them so much. This concert is the 2nd concert without Heechul and the first without Leeteuk (OMG without Leeteuk.. unbelievable he is sooo fuunny in concerts), but it's also the first with Kangin since he returned from the army..
Well, I definetly want to go to a concert, when Heechul returns.. But then Yesung won't be there anymore, too.. :( I probably won't ever see a concert with ALL the members.. *sigh*
Anyways, this concert is probably as funny as the others with much fanservice etc.. Oh and this:



Ooooh yeah, Sungmin rocking as girl again.. This time as Hyunah (I still HATE the song)
But come on, the others look sooo bad in contrast to him.. Okay, they look funny, but Sungmin is the best. Just if you don't know: Siwon is Son Dambi, Kangin is Ga In and Reowook is Bada. Muahahaha, Siwon looks so funny..

Here are some moments of previous Super Shows I really like:


First, a video from SS1, because well, it was the first one xP
And all 13 of them were still there so yeah, SS1 is amazing. I love ''U'', I love dance breaks, I love everything of the video.. LOL

 
A year later, Rocker SuJu in SS2, oh yeah (sadly wothout Kibum). I love ''Don't Don'' so much. Even more with all these fighting scenes (and I also love me my HanChul and EunHae moments.. EunHae fight is sooo cool!!). EPIC ''SUPER JUNIOOOR'' at the end.. But I still don't like these Anti-Henry shouts.. :T
Oh yeah, one thing I love about Super Junior: They can go from totally cool to...
 

... totally girly and dorky in a few seconds. I LOVE their ''Gee'' version. It's so funny. Especially Heechul and Leeteuk. They are both a bit too much into it, but it's still funny.. xP SS2 is probably my favourite Super Show.. There are sooo many amazing things..


SS3.. It's also really cool.. (sadly wothout Kibum, Hankyng and Kangin.. *sigh*)
Here they are singing a slow song with so much emotions.. uaah wonderful, I love this performance..


And here a funny VCR.. I love them so much..
Leeteuk tries to be so serious LOL. really, I can't imagine a whole SS without him.. *sob*
So these were my favourite moments of Super Shows 1-3.

Oh, and as I mentioned before, Yesung will go to the army this year.. this is really sad, considering he has like THE BEST VOICE of Super Junior!!! (Okay probably there together with Kyuhyun)


I just wanted to say how much I like him as a singer and a person. When the time comes and he entlists, I will make a whole post for him.. Have fun until then, Yesung.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment