Sunday, March 3, 2013

Brainstorming

Hey, hey, heyyyy :D
I haven't been on the internet for 3 days. And now THIS popped up:




It's the loose shot video of ''Brainstorming'', a new song of Morning Musume. Well, nobody really knows what this is.. Is it the new single? Is it a b-side? (i doubt that, because there are no videos for MMs b-sides) Or will the new single have a double a-side? Because, come on there isn't enough Reina in this video.. It's her graduation song after all. Ai-chan also had a double a-side and Tsunku loves Reina so why noot? I think this would be really, really cool.



But back to my discovery of the song. I was surprised when I first saw there was a new music video of MM. And then I was angry that I couldn't watch it earlier. It's perfect.. It really is *sob*
The song is sooo cool. I think it's even better than 'Help me'. Here we here hear more members/ better line distribution (yeay, so coool.. Maa-chan, Ayumi and Harunan got awesome solos *-* ). They aren't screaming that much in this song (so Riho sounds actually good, puuuh) and the lines at the end of the chorus are amazing!! Especially when Reina is singing them.. oh, oh I now know I will miss her.. She has such a different voice that you can just always tell apart. I have to admit, I wasn't always a fan of her voice, but here it sounds amazing (she CAN sing. but only if she wants to do it!!)

Reina rocking her last (?) song

Sakura has the best voice, it's official!! Just listen to her solo!! (she's got even more solos now^^)
She just pops out and sings her part.. it sounds sooo amazing. and mature.. but she is still one of the youngest :o


''Brainstorm'' is actually smiliar to the other 4 songs they released before.. It's again an electro heavy song with autotune. BUT it sounds different. I think it is more serious.. The members are more serious, the song is more serious, I don't know I just think it has a different feeling. Okay, the most similar is probably ''Wakuteka take a chance''. Especially the meber rotating parts.. these parts:


Yes, this sounds like like Wtac... But other than that I can't really find any references to other songs. The Tsunku 'whaouu' parts are cool.. I don't know, it somehow adds something special to the whole sound. xD
I actually think this song would have suited Ai-chan.. I don't know why though :'D
Oh, and I also like the auto tuned 'braiiiin' parts (if it's that what they are screaming^^')..


But now to the DANCE... It's amazing, again.. I really think we're in the dance era of Momosu now. xP
Before, in the Platinum era they released all the emo songs, but now they release more electro dance songs...
I really like how the dance begins here... Riho, Ayumi, Sakura and Fuku-hime kinda pop out and show us their dancing skills.


That looks sooo great. Well, we've got Ayumi and Riho here so no wonder.. But I didn't know Sakura and Mizuki yan dance so good.. Especially Sakura, who is so new...


I like this M formation. :D so cool..
Oh, I also really liked the dance battle between Ayumi and Riho:


They are the best dancers, so why not show that through a dance battle? *-*
Red vs. Blue. Lol, it's funny that they changed colours.. Ayumi's colour is actually blue but here she is red and Riho is actually red and here she is blue.. xD


Over all, the dance was like in the previous videos: AMAZING!!
Lol, I have to stop watching it now, or I will watch it the whole night. xP
Bye, bye <3

when they were still little girls...

No comments:

Post a Comment