Friday, March 22, 2013

Infinite falls in love


Infinite is back with their song 'Man in love'. I think Infinite is a really cool group, so I'm really happy that they are back releasing something. And THIS release is really something amazing. Infinite did it again and brought us a very, very catchy song. Seriously, these guys are so good. They can dance and they can sing. They started with a small company and now have an all-kill on the charts!! Yes, they DESERVE it.^^
I usually like their dark song better, but this song is so catchy and I really love it.
The video is also pretty cool. All the boys are in love (as the title says) and do things for their love.
Here are some pics:


Wow, that's a big CHAOS. Who did that?


Ah, so it was Dongwoo. But he's already titying up again. Good boy.


Sungjong recieved a present. What's in it? :D


A CAT!! OMG!! Look at it!! It's so cute!!


Waaah, it's so tiny.. Cuuute *-*


Cat: Let go off me!


Here we have the title..


Infinite's dance is really, really good. They are some talented bunch of boys.^^


Yummy. Does your cellphone taste good, L?


Lol. Sunggyu looks just sooo funny. Okay, the others too.


Oookay.. the clothes are colourfull.. :'D But it's okaaay.


OMG the cat is back.


Cat: I'm cute, ne~?
Yes, you are.. *-*


S: And me? Am I not cute?
You are, maknae. ;)

Ouuuh *-*


OUUUUH *-*
Okay, I will stop the cat spam now.^^


Women: What do you want?
Woohyun: Rob the kids.. No, play the piano. xP


Women: Haha, very funny.


L should make a commercial with his cellphone.
L: I hope she calls back soon. 


Sunggyu: *jealous* I waaant!

LG blabla cellphone.. Everyone wants it..
BUY IT NOW!


L: Oh, I'm late.
Side effects: it causes an obsession and you will forget school!!



CLOTHES.. arrgh..


Sungyeol: Hm, let me think. I need milk, eggs.....
Cake time??? :D


Rap part. Yeay Dongwoo.


Dongwoo: I have to write a poem for my girlfriend!


Yeay for the amount of 'Man in love' that is written on the wall.


The kids don't like Woohyuns piano playing.


Sungjong: What should I wear?



L: WTF? Why is he writing love on the board??
Uhm, I think you're dreaming boy..


Women: You like these bags? Lol, you know they are for women?
Hoya: Uhm.. they are for my girlfriend!


Hoya: *embarrassed*
Lol, why is everyone watching him as if he is strange or something?



Sunggyu makes the lights shine on the roof. It looks really cool.


Yummy.


D: Yeayyy, my poem is finished. 


Teacher: Leave the classroom!!!
L: Fuck, why did I fall asleep?



My feeeelings...


Because every kpop video needs a dance scene where everyone is touching themselves... *sigh*
- THE END -


Oh wait.. The stories all have an ending.
Woohyun plays piano for a teddy (!).


After searching for hours, Hoya finds a good accesoire for his girl.



The cat helps Sungjong to find the right clothes.



Sungyeols fortune cookies are a huge succes.. he gets the one with 'I <3 U'.


Dongwoo sends his poem away.. ah.. okay..


L is forever alone between all the couples.. but at least he's happy to have his cell phone.. :'D


Sunggyu is happy about his lights.


Sungjong looks sexy..
WAIT WHAT?
Wasn't he playing cutely with the cat before?
WHAT?? WHAT?? Sungjong?? WHY...?

- THE END -

Well, the video is pretty cute... especially the CAT. It's soooo cute *-*
Some parts were a little bit TOO much (L!!) but nevertheless, it's a really good video, matching the song. And that's the most important thing.. ;)
All in all, I'm pretty happy about this release. Keep going like this Infinite.. (but please release a dark, more dance heavy song next xP)

That's it for today..
Bye, bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment