Sunday, March 10, 2013

It's over

Lee Hi released the first half of her album with the title track ''It's over''. (Honestly, what's that with everyone releasing two parts of an album?? First SHINee and now Lee Hi??)
Nevertheless, it's a really good album with ''It's over'' being a good choice to be the title track. I personally prefer other songs, especially ''One-sided love'', but ''It's over'' probably matches a title track better.
The song itself is really catchy with a real blues beat. It sounds so different from all the other, rather dancable k-pop songs nowadays. I think it's a really good song. At first I thought it was a bit boring, but after listen to it a few times it grew on me. The refrain stuck in my head the whole time.. xD The only thing I rather find disturbing is the ''I say.. I say'' part. I don't get why the songs suddenly stops. But that's really the only thing I find not good. The rest is good...  Her voice is just aaaawesooome!! It really fits the whole sound of the song. :) I hope she improves even more in her future songs.. Apropo improving.. she also DID improve her acting skills a bit. xP She doesn't look like a death person anymore. But well, she's only 16 so she has lots of time to improve it even more.
The video itself is really cute and funny.


In the beginning we see many stuffed animals such as rabbits, bears etc..
It's really cute. :D


Then here is a picture of a bear wearing a ''I love Hi'' t-shirt.. Okay :'D



Lee Hi is still sleeping. And in her arms is a teddy bear.


Here, she's still with the bear.. And she's wearing a funny hat xD


The bear is reading on the toilet.. so random.. but funny xP


The bear is carrying another bear...


.. which seems to be none other than Lee Hi.
Are they a couple or whaaat??
Okay, not anymore I guess xD
(Btw, why does he look so angry now??)


Taeyang teddy?? Really?? xD


Yes, it definetly IS Taeyang^^
Tihihi.. the pink pony is funny


Bear: Stay with me!!
Hi: It's over!!



Taeyang again.. I wonder if he is actually IN the costume xP


Hi is his puppet.
(She still looks bored sometimes, but it's better^^)


Hi: Can you hear me??
Yes, we can hear you^^
The cornflakes and the ice-cream are funny.


Okay, this IS cool... But the background gets boring...





Lol, HAPPY BEAR'S DAY!! xD



Is she eating a tiny version of her ex-boyfriend?? LOL


Uaaaaaaaaaah! GD!! xD
Hihi, cool that even GD is  there!!


Naaah, you're really mean to your ex!! xD


Okay, just take him somewhere else xD


Bear balloons? Okay the bears are everywhere..



Okay, he's your ex, but isn't this a bit too much?? xP


Hi: No!!


Hi: ... Because it's over!!

Well, I really liked the song and the video was also good (not as good as the song, but it was okay).
It's really late now, so I will go to bed.
Good night :D

No comments:

Post a Comment