Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mona Lisa


The full PV for MBLAQ's japanese version of ''Mona Lisa'' is finally released. You know, I'm not a big fan of korean artists who remake their korean songs into japanese songs. BUT it has been such a loooong time since a release of MBLAQ and also, the PV looks soooo different from the original PV.
The song sounds almost the same. Just slight differences in the music and well, there are now japanese lyrics (at least they still have the english phrases xP). Okay, it sounds weird at first, but it's still awesome. How can it be, that the song was so underrated in Korea? From the accordion to the whole Spanish feel and the overall pretty amazing vocals. Everything is just so RIGHT with this song. Yes, I loved the korean version.. just not the clothes. xP So while I prefer the korean version in terms of lyrics and music, I prefer the japanese version in terms of clothes and video. Why? Well, I will show it to you:


Cheondong: Hello? Who's there? Mona Lisa?


I really like the location here. It looks so dark and matches the tone of the music well.


What happened? You look so sad Cheondong..


Yeayyy.. the dance.. xP
And the clothes are SO MUCH better!!
The original:





The boys are chilling here..


Mir: Ey yoooo. Take a screen shot of me now, because this is my only part!!
Yeah, okay.. I like your rap.^^



Ohh.. I love the dance... :D


G.O's part!!! They changed it a bit... But it's still awesome :D
I love his voice *-*


G.O: I have the POWER!!


Okay, this dance looks funny.. xD
Flyyyy~


Joooooooon... no smile, too?? ;T


These gangster poses are really cool..


... especially when Joon does it. Did I also mention that he looks GOOD with short hair?? :D


Seungho: Why did she leave me?? *sob*


Wow, that's fierce.. And I really like Seungho's voice, too.. :)


Uh, different clothes.. well, better than that:






Joon is so cool *-*
Sorry, it's necessary to admire my bias..


WTF? Why is he killing the roses??


Joon: My girlfriend left me... aargh..


G.O: That can't be helped, Joon. It's because you are such a playboy!


But why did my girlfriend left ME? I'm sooo nice!


S: SHUT UP!!!


G: My feeeels... I can't!


Mir: Well, don't cry guys. At least you all have more screen time than me!


We feel sorry for you!


M: Oh really? Than give me more screen time!!! *murder gaze*


D: Crap, I have to go and help the members.. bye, bye girl.

The PV is pretty awesome. It is simple, but I like the dark feeling. The dance is the same but it's still cool^^
All in all I'm really happy about this release. I have to get used to the japanese lyrics but I think that goes fast.
So now I hope they will do good on the charts and then come back to Korea fast.^^
I want a new korean release!!!!!

That's it now..
Bye, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment