Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy 50th

This is my 50th post. Wooow already 50!! I can't believe it.. xD

I started this blog back in October 2012 and didn't think I would post that much. I actually didn't really know about what I should post at first. Sure, I wanted to write about some Asian things, but it then developed into a blog mostly about music and Idols (korean/ japanese). Through my posts I can clearly see, that my love for certain bands rose (*cough* AKB48 *cough*). I can also see what I liked and it's like a diary I can always read.
My writing style didn't get better. LOL There are still many things I somehow can't describe but I hope it gets better. I also hope to improve my English even more. :'D

Okay, I don't have any followers and I doubt anyone is reading this blog regularly, but I have 1000+ page views so I'm happy there are people who click on my blog by chance. :D
Sometimes my viewers come to my blog through searching words. These are from last week:




Lol. I can totally understand some of them. But what's with ''Maachan playboy'' and ''seohyun marcus cho changmin ff''??? WTF? I didn't once write something about that. xD But it's funny.

It's also nice to see that many people from different countries come to my blog:


I really enjoy writing on this blog and I'm happy that many people come here from time to time.
Onto the next 50 posts. ;)

Ps: Happy White day^^



 Random pictures, I know ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment