Saturday, June 6, 2015

AKB48 - Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai Type D ~unboxing~

Today, on the day of Sousenkyo, I'm doing an unboxing of my Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai Type D CD. This one I purchased from amazon and it only arrived yesterday. Which means I sadly couldn't use the voting ticket anymore. :/ Sorry, Sae-chan, seems like I will never vote for you. ._.
But yeah I still have this CD now:


If the screenshots weren't lazy enough, this cover is some sort of collage. Well, at least it shows every member (even Ikoma, Rena, Ricchan and Mion who we couldn't see anywhere else. :'D)


I actually like the back a lot. Paruru looks so cool in that bird outfit.


Obi time.


Inside of the case.


The boring CD.


And the boring DVD.


So much creativity... :'D


Cover again. Okay, it isn't thaaat bad..


Membaaaa


Renacchi. :D


And Yuria. :D


Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai lyrics.


Bare Bare Bushi lyrics.


And I've got Sasshi in my booklet. Yessss *-*


Kimi no Dai-ni shou lyrics and (very fittingly) Ricchan.


Ricchan up close. She will be missed. :/


Credits


And the back with the evil guys.

Okay, just like with Type C, this isn't actually the most exciting CD design. But it's okay and I really like the booklet photos. *-* Especially Sasshi's. xD


Aaaaaand my bonus photo is Sayanee!!!! Like, OMG that's SOOOO cool!! Like, reaaaaally, I'm so freaking happy. xD She's so cool and I love those clothes a lot.


Tracklist:

CD:
1. Bokutachi wa tatakwanai
2. Bare Bare Bushi
3. Kimi no Dai-ni shou
4. Bokutachi wa tatakwanai (off vocal)
5. Bare Bare Bushi (off vocal)
6. Kimi no Dai-ni shou (off vocal)

DVD:
1. Bokutachi wa tatakwanai Music Video
2. Bare Bare Bushi Music Video
3. Kimi no Dai-ni shou Music Video

Bokutachi wa Tatakawanai is still a freaking amazing song and I don't think that will ever change. xD Bare Bare Bushi is so much fun, I like it a lot. The video is a bit odd but hilarious.^^ And Kimi no Dai-ni shou is just so sad. I especially like the part towards the end and of course the video is also sooo sad. ._. Ricchan, ikanaide!!

Love this single. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment