Friday, June 5, 2015

Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru - the new Morning Musume '15!

Today I will talk about the song Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru from Morning Musume '15's single Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru/ Yuugure wa Ame agari/ Ima koko kara.




Like always when something special happens, Morning Musume is once again releasing a triple A-side. This is their first single after Sayu's graduation (I'm still sad -.-) and the first one with the 12th gen (which is exciting). I still don't know that much about the new girls, but they look nice and funny.
I was waiting for a new single so much, but we had to wait half a year for it!! Well, more time has passed now but I'm finally talking about the lead song of this single.
Seishun Kozou ga naiteiru has the typical Momusu-EDM-sound we have been getting for the last few years. What's special about this song is, that there are a few parts where we get little breaks from the music. That sounds reeeeally odd at first. Heck, it still sounds strange now but I somehow got used to it. :'D The rest of the song is cool, especially the chorus. Not my favourite song of this group, but it's really not bad. Though I have to admit that I was hyping it a lot in the beginning and now I like it a bit less. :'D So, if I would have written this two months earlier I would have been all excited about it.. I still like it so yeah.^^

But enough about the song. The normal video for this song is our usual H!P video. It's not bad, but I've got something better to talk about: the special version which was done by a director who was chosen in a TV show. Three people were battling with short videos and the winner got to do this video. So let's take a look at it:


It all starts with a station. Seems like it's the 'evening' station and to the sides it goes to the 'morning'.
Oh and we have the title of the song.


A fast train appeared. :o


Woooo, Akane. This looks pretty cool :3


Hamster-ace-chan is judging me..
Riho: Why aren't you posting on your blog??
Weeeeeell... I don't have time?


So the members are in a forest? And Riho is their master??
And what's the train doing there???


Riho: Fuck logic!!


Creeeepy.. o.o


And here we have Mizukis eye.


The dance looks interesting. And I like how the 12th gen members are wearing no jackets. It's really easy to distinguish them xD


And we are back at the train station with the new girls.


Hehe, I like this :3


The older members in the outfits from their 'Give me more love' tour cheering on the 12kis.


Maria: What are they doing?


Swinging them legs in the air.


Yo, Riho


Whaaaaat? She disappeared and only her clothes are left.. What happened??


Here's Duuu..


Whaa, she disappeared, too. Now we have AHruna.


Maria and Zukki in the ring. Maria is really cute, but nothing can beat Zukki *-*


Fuku-hime is also judging me.. *sigh*


So, 12ki entered the train and sees the other members playing around xD



Haha, Riho is so tiny XD



The new girls are all paired up with an older girl.


Maachan looking funny :p


Love the girls :3


PonPon!!


Zukki is eating and just being happy.
Zukki: Oishiiiii~


Riho with her sumg face. She looks so cute yet really funny here. xD


And the fangirl Haruna is cheering her on..


Mizuki: Heeey, look at me. I'm doing the hoola-hoop.
Eripon: LOL, whatever..


Because its too hard to translate this. :'D


This looks cool^^


Eripon (to 12ki): You can sit here..


*awkward silence* Sitting with these idiots?


And baaam, the 12ki's are on the roof of the train.


I really like these scenes.. But are they naked??? :O


Why are we here?



Yes, the dance is interesting


Yooooo, Ayumin xD (And they are really singing YO!!)



And the 12ki's are running to the left..


Jumping from a driving train is dangerous!! :O


And we are back at the beginning.. That's what you get from jumping from trains..


DUUUUU!!
And seems like the other girls are still cheering on 12ki..


Whoa, Ayumi.. What are you doing with Miki?
Miki: I like that!


Aaah, Duu is so cool. xD


This dance step is so funny.


Ogata and Sayashi.


..and they disappeared. This is fun xD



Miki is superman!


Aaaand we're back in the train.


I really like Sakura's eye :3


Yes, Eripon. Kakkoiii


And Sakura is such a cutie *-*


So Zukki even has Chaa-chan here :o how cool is that..




Harunan, are you drunk?
Wait, I guess it's me not being used of taking screenshots from YouTube :'D (I'm usually pausing the video to take screenshots)


Daishi looking awesome.




Kyaaaaaaaah!!! OMG!!! OMG!!
Duu is doing Kabe-don (or rather Mado-don) on Ayumi. Like, gyaaaaah, this is so freaking awesome.
I think kabe-don is so cool.. Especially when Duu is doing it.. She's such an Ikemen.. and a playboy xD


Aaaand Eripon is doing a selfie. That's just so typical. I love how everyone is doing things that are typical for them. *-*


Ayumi is enjoying her date with Duu. XD


Maachan is just being her usual self. She's such a kid. XD


And Sakura with song sheets. Seems fitting, since she has the best vocals. And she's cute. *-*



I like this pariring :)


So now everyone is on the train..


Senpai's are helping the Kouhai's. :D


Don't fall asleep, Zukki!! :o



Uwaah, Eripon is looking down on us D:


Haruna looks stunning here!



They are running into the light!


And JUMP


I really like this part where everything is black.. and Riho (?) is still jumping in the back..


Mizupon owning the dance!



It looks coooool



Seems like Maa, Sakura and Riho are the main singers of this song..



A thunderstorm. :o
(Lol, right now here is also a thunderstorm :'D)


Aaaaand, SAKURA!!! o.o
So much pink :D


And they are runniiiiiiing



Loool, I can't take this serious with all those Sakura petals xD


YO!


Maachan: I want you!
She looks so nice with her hair straight down. :D


OMG, Maria is god. :o



And yes, seems like she will be the most pushed out of this gen..



A new start with the new gen!!


Morning Musume '15!!!


Yeaaayy.. So, that was a pretty interesting video. It was very artistic with a lot of symbols. Everything started at a train station called 'evening' and there were two directions with 'morning' written on them. This shows that Momusu has been less popular and stuff for a while (okay, they are a bit more popular again now but anyways) and they have to chose a direction for their future. The new gen is at the station and enters the train that represents Momusu, while the older members are cheering for them. In the train we can see the 9th, 10th and 11th gen who are all doing things that are typical for them (like Duu doing kabe-don *-*). 12th gen is joining them, but shortly after that they are on the roof of the train and they are choosing the left side and start running. After jumping from the train they are back at the station. This shows that they took the wrong direction. We once again see the other members cheering and doing things in the train. But after that, now everyone sits on the train. The older girls are helping the new girls to find the right direction and they are all running to the right. We also have the dance shots in between all the time. At the end, when they are jumping from the train, many sakura petals are falling downnot only in the train scenes, but also in the dance shot. This looks a bit funny if you ask me, but it represents a new start. The whole video is about the new Momusu. Like, they are finding a new way and stuff. I think the left side represents the OLD Momusu. The golde generation of Momusu was the most popular, so the new girls want to copy the. But that isn't the right way to go, so when they are running in that direction they end up at the station again. They still need help from their senpais, so together they run to the right.. into a new future with a different Momusu. :D

I really like how Morning Musume is protraied in this video. Especially since the characters of the girls are even shown. The person who did this video definetely knew what he was doing. Okay, it all happens a bit fast, but I like the pace. It's a great video and I'm sad it isn't used for the promotion of this single. :/ Anyways, I hope they will do such an interesting video again in the future.
So yeah, I like the video a loooot. The song is also cool, so I'm quite happy with this release. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment